• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

problems opening pages on this site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems opening pages on this site

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone could help solve this problem i'm having please

I have never come accross this problem before with any other site but as soon as i click on something in the forum ' say for instance' the ppi section as an example, it comes up with ' Data base Error' more often than not

Or somtimes it says 'internet explorer cannot open this page' I've had this issue before but never as often as this and then, I can try it again and it opens but the above 'datababase Error' I've never had and is a real pain and won't let me in to nearly all pages on this site

Help!!! Please!!!

Re: problems opening pages on this site

Hi Maxi,
    The site has had problems yesterday for sure and it happened to everyone, it went off once this morning as well. I do know they were try to sort it out yesterday and if they have not succeeded yet then I am sure they will soon. It is something to do with the server and that's where I am lost myself lol. Deffo not IT literate lol. Hope that helps Enaid x

Comment

Thanks for your swift reply enaid it's even extrememly slow at opening any page and i've just had the same problem trying to answer your post so have had to use the 'quick reply' instead.

I guess i'll have to just be patient and wait till it's sorted then but thank you anyway

Comment

If you need a reply rapid don't forget you can always go in chat if people are about,also if you become a VIP and I am not selling it to you honest, there is the shoutbox, this is very useful as there is always someone who is on there .

Comment

I'm still finding my way around the site but i will bear that in mind enaid Thanks again hun

Comment

This MySQL server has been running for 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes and 11 seconds. It started up on Oct 07, 2007 at 09:18 AM.

Argggggggghhhhhhhhh. Having a few probs with the server hosting this weekend so trying to sort it just bear with it a couple days.

Sorry everyone.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi all,

I'm still having a few blips in accesses this site 'not all the time' but more often than not Is anyone else having the same problem or is it my PC I have no probs with any other site at the mo

I keep getting the message saying "page cannot be displayed" or "Database Error"

Any advice would be very gratefully received:kiss:

Maxie

Comment

Its at it again Maxie lol it's not you or your PC, it's something to do with the server that's as much as I can tell you.
                So you just have to be patient sorry, hope that helps Enaid x

Comment

Thanks enaid:okay:

It's just nice to know it's not my end and I ain't gotta start fiddling with the dam thing and then get GBH of the ear**** from the o/h for doing so.msl:

Thanks again hun much respect:okay:

Maxie

Comment

Do not go fiddling pmsl it gets you in trouble, believe me I know lol.
                    And your welcome anytime xx

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      Do not go fiddling pmsl it gets you in trouble, believe me I know lol.
                      And your welcome anytime xx
                      You've obviously got the same T.Shirt as me for that then hun.pmsl:carrot:msl:

Thanks hun

Comment

Its becasue the hosting company are fiddling about that we're having problems and they're supposed to be the experts.

They have assured us they will be back to normal today, if anyone continues to have problems, please let us know.

Ta very muchly

Comment

When are they going to sort out the forum display? i'm still getting a mix of 2 displays, and i cant stay long as it makes my eyes go funny!
                          I know tools did sort this out once before
                          where is he when you need him lol

Comment

Sorry didn't know there was one?

Just tried them all and they seem alright on mine, love the loony one, the red is rather pink and the two tables at the top won't change because they are not part of the forum so their colours are static.

Hows the problem showing on yours?

Comment

Ive got a mix of the blue forum with the dogs at the top and the default forum
                              Its horrible

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X