• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

I will post this up once we have organised the HOL, probably somewhere near to this as some want to do some sight seeing in the morning?

Would you like to come to the Houses of Commons, you would be very welcome as well as to whereever we meet for lunch.

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
    So, where are you guys planning to meet up for lunch?

Comment

Hi Di

I usually meet my cousins in upper concoures near the Punch & then go into tea shops that sell wine & get ****ed---I previously in chatbox suggested the Punch in Convent Garden on the top concores-& the 2 pubs in street near---Mo has just reminded me that I said--1 The sandwhiches in Punch were rubbish 2--The pub breakfast on left out of CG was disgusting 3-The pub at other side was clausterphoboc & dirty---well-there you go---memory goes as well !!!!

Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Convent Garden pubs and eateries

Covent Garden London Pubs Bars and Cafes

Think we need to decide where best to meet prior the House of Commons tour.
      Will it be best meeting close to the tour or around Convent Garden area then all go on to the tour.

Here are the pubs near House of Lords.

pubs near Houses of Parliament. Pubs in London, UK and Ireland | fancyapint?

if anyone has any other ideas please voice them on here.
      Thanks Enaid x

Comment

Got a link turbs to where you are staying.
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          Got a link turbs to where you are staying.
          nearish Pf

http://www.hoteldirect.co.uk/webapp/...=1303171200000

we booked from a different site £175---read back pf

Comment

Hmmm decisions decisions that looks nice too showing £167 for there and the mint is £174

Ill sleep on it tonight and make my decision and book in the morning
            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Pf--I'm here---scroll down to Little Gem Baker Street

http://www.hoteldirect.co.uk/webapp/...36&submit.y=24
              Last edited by Turboman; 27th January 2011, 06:33:AM. Reason: link was wrong

Comment

Bumps---- cos you don't get it with "editing" !!

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                We would like to plan on Saturday a tour of the Houses of Commons. There are some consessions for group bookings http://www.parliament.uk/visiting/visiting-and-tours/summeropening/

Please can you let me know as soon as possible on this thread so that I can enquire for the price and times available to us.

Many thanks
                Tuttsi

Mr & Mrs Tuttsi
                Me & Mo Turbo
                Bill-K
                Exc
                Enaid
                Ame & Tools
                Mr & Mrs Nelliewops
                Sapphire
                Mr & Mrs Pompeyfaith
                Last edited by enaid; 26th January 2011, 05:33:AM.

Comment

If anyone fancies joining me & Nelly at the theatre to see Les Miserables on Friday evening - pipe up. Tickets are on me.

Pipers up

Mr & Mrs Tuttsie
                  Mr & Mrs Turbo
                  Last edited by enaid; 26th January 2011, 08:34:AM.

Comment

How absolutely fabulous, Mr T and I would love to join you.

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                    If anyone fancies joining me & Nelly at the theatre to see Les Miserables on Friday evening - pipe up. Tickets are on me.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                      How absolutely fabulous, Mr T and I would love to join you.
                      Well you best not pinch me popcorn :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Thanks Exc --- you are very generous.

Myself & Mo would love to come also.

Comment

Take yer Pick or stick a pin in :beagle:

pubs near Houses of Parliament. Pubs in London, UK and Ireland | fancyapint?

Comment

You pick Di and I will follow you hun.

Comment

Pipers up

Mr & Mrs Tuttsie
                              Mr & Mrs Turbo
                              That's very kind of you EXC, Jules and I will have to decline though as I've seen it and Jules isn't that fussed, and we're hoping to go see Priscilla Queen of the Desert Friday night instead

Do they still do the turn up and standing room for a tenner (or do I live in the past still?) or should I book ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

http://www.pubs.com/main_site/pub_de...php?pub_id=141# Lord Moon is a WEeatherspoons near HOC and will probs be cheaper than the Red Lion and possibly be more room to sit. Might be a 5/10 minute walk....

Originally posted by enaid View Post

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X