• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Say Hello to Simon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Hello to Simon

Say hello to a neighbour of mine that needs some private clamping assistance.

Re: Say Hello to Simon

These are the lovely people we are dealing with: Shoal enforcement

Best of all the car was on COMMON land, with ZERO signs and lines when tickets AND clamped !!!

Gotta love the signs they have used on other parks of this road

What utter ball Hooks: Legality
    By parking the driver automatically enters into a Contract with you for you to issue a Civil Penalty Charge.

Comment

Hi Ben,

That's for the help with our clamping problem. I'm scanning the various documents and will file a report on this thread once I've got it all together - and had my dinner!

Comment

You say it was parked on common land. Do you mean public highway, as you then go on to mention signs in 'other parts of the road'?

Got a Streetview link?

Comment

They work real cheap!!

Payments

Comment

Hello Simon

Am no help I'm afraid, just having an arthur brown moment as i'd never heard of Waterlooville until an hour ago (daughter found a bike she wanted on ebay from there) then come across this thread and it's Shoal's address...

That's all. Welcome to the site :beagle:

Ame
            x
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Hello Simon

Am no help I'm afraid, just having an arthur brown moment as i'd never heard of Waterlooville until an hour ago (daughter found a bike she wanted on ebay from there) then come across this thread and it's Shoal's address...

That's all. Welcome to the site :beagle:

Ame
              x

You're buying a bike from shoal??

You're venturing into Pompeyfaith territory if you travel to that part of the country and as penance you will have watch Portsmouth play at Fratton Park!!

Comment

There's pictures to follow.
                This is a new housing "estate" that has a number of resident parking areas, all clearly signed/lined, but the area that was parked in is near the entrance to part of the local woods.
                No signs, lines or owt.

It would be classed as common land, as it is part of the woods.

very naughty really as the "parking ticket" was attached, incomplete AND the car was clamped, without any further notice.

Shame I wasn't around as I know a neat trick with clamps that leaves them completely intacted and undamaged.

Originally posted by middenmess View Post
                You're venturing into Pompeyfaith territory if you travel to that part of the country and as penance you will have watch Portsmouth play at Fratton Park!!
                This isn't Pompey as we wouldn't stoop THAT low, you never know what you might catch

Comment

This isn't Pompey as we wouldn't stoop THAT low, you never know what you might catch

:tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

This Company is about 1 mile from me and they are the real pitts, there is a guy who lives 5 doors from me who got clamped in burger king in Havant he was in the store getting burgers for his kids lol.

They said that they watched him cross the road to mcdonalds.

Anyway the clamper would not remove the van that was blocking him in so he decked him lol. wrong thing to do yes I know but this guy is the sort that takes no s***.

Anyway the upshot is this guy got 4 weeks for GBH.

This is not a nice company to do business with.
                    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

This isn't Pompey as we wouldn't stoop THAT low, you never know what you might catch [/quote]

Nope your quite right, your 9 miles from Portsmouth Ferry Port, http://www.britinfo.net/index_Waterlooville.htm

I clicked on Places of Interest to see and attractions and it was empty, funny that eh ! msl::bolt:

Comment

Well hello Simon and Good Luck, hope you give em what they deserve.
                        Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
                          You say it was parked on common land. Do you mean public highway, as you then go on to mention signs in 'other parts of the road'?

Got a Streetview link?
                          This should cover it, I hope.
                          bodmin road eastleigh - Google Maps

The flats have lined parking bays, but near the woods entrance is scrub.

Originally posted by sapphire View Post

Nope your quite right, your 9 miles from Portsmouth Ferry Port, http://www.britinfo.net/index_Waterlooville.htm

I clicked on Places of Interest to see and attractions and it was empty, funny that eh ! msl::bolt:
                          Pssst we aint in Waterlooville either

Comment

Has the fine been paid? Has the clamp been removed?

Comment

Has indeedy as the car was needed for the school run etc.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X