• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vanquis Credit Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vanquis Credit Cards

i to got collered into a vanquis credit card initally it was for emergencies only but shit happens and emergencies come up like a fridge breakdown a healthy dog now having to have ongoing medication my debts arent spiralling but are abit out of control i rang vanquis and explained this they cant freeze charges or ewt but id did get a payment reduction for 3 months to give me breathing space their gonna reass then yes get rid off the dog solves one problem but the debt takes ages to get straight and we have the dog for health reasons so keep youre nasty comments to yourself
    Last edited by petmad; 1st October 2014, 20:22:PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by petmad View Post
      i to got collered into a vanquis credit card initally it was for emergencies only but shit happens and emergencies come up like a fridge breakdown a healthy dog now having to have ongoing medication my debts arent spiralling but are abit out of control i rang vanquis and explained this they cant freeze charges or ewt but id did get a payment reduction for 3 months to give me breathing space their gonna reass then yes get rid off the dog solves one problem but the debt takes ages to get straight and we have the dog for health reasons so keep youre nasty comments to yourself
      As this is your first post and you have posted on an old thread, it's obvious you are not familiar with this forum. One thing you can be sure of is that there will be no nasty comments made about people not being able to repay their debts. I, for one, haven't paid my own credit cards since Jan 2010! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Other forums may well judge and make 'nasty comments' as you say, but we don't. :beagle::beagle::beagle:

I can't see how getting rid of your dog would solve your debt problems, that sounds like the kind of advice you may get on a certain site I'm familiar with, not sure if that's the one where you've been but I doubt that's the right approach. :nono:

How long have you had your Vanquis card?

Comment

I have been receiving letters from Vanquis this year stating that I have been PRE-SELECTED TO APPLY for the Vanquis Bank Visa Card (capital letters as used by Vanquis).
        Not going to apply for one, I might default with them for a second time!

Comment

I have been with Vanquis, Leave well alone is my advice! A better one is Barclaycard Initial..just been approved today, am going to be good with this one though..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X