• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Utccr 1999 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utccr 1999 ?

Greetings All

Could do with some advice on this subject so I can fire off a reply to Equidebt and now Weightmans LLP.

We have a debt totalling £710 it is from an unlawfully terminated current account with the co-op bank.

It is mostly made up of bank charges which where a result of missold PPI applied to various loans over a 10 yr period which came out of the same account.

The PPI is currently in dispute with the FOS and has been for the last 2 years.

Now the way I see this is thus:-

There is an unfair relationship with us and the co-op bank as their is a "vis" a "vis" i.e they owe me a large sum of money due to the missold PPI which has in all tense and purpose been upheld just trying to get the figures out of them before I sign an fos acceptance form.

So with that in mind is is fair and legal that they should be using threatening measures to chase for this debt knowing that they also owe me.

This current account was in joint names of me and my wife so all correspondence from DCA's and Sols should also be, but that is not the case at first they where chasing me only until they realised it was getting them no where now they have changed tactics and started to chase my wife only.

The bank will no longer deal with me and told me everything must go via the FOS, but they think it is fit for them to carry on with the threats and passing this to what is now the third DCA.

I have asked the FOS to get them to stop all action until my complaint with yourselves has been dealt with but they say nothing to do with them.

Can anyone offer any assistance with this please as Im sure the hard line they are taking is unfair and totally wrong.

Regards

PF
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X