• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MKRR - What do we know about them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MKRR - What do we know about them?

Originally posted by ODC View Post
    Cheers pal. I thought you had some info in relation to nationwide cards
    Not at all - I am just rather suspicious about the antics of a debt collector.

Hence, I would advise against acknowledging the alleged debt in any way; the best thing to do might be to do nothing until and unless the alleged creditor deigns to explain further how and when the debt was supposedly incurred.

Comment

Hi Mk
      have added to loans from 2005/6 from welcome finance

can they do this ?

the loans are still listed under welcome as well.Hire Purchase from Mkdp Llp (I) / XXXXXX3565
      Name Mr P
      Terms 0 @ £ 0 (Monthly) Status Query Outstanding
      Current Balance £ 8,003 Start Balance £ 0
      Credit Limit £ 0 Default / Delinquent Balance £ 0
      Start Date 31/10/2005 Date Updated 17/04/2012
      Date Last Delinquent Date Satisfied
      Default Date
      Payment History
      This table shows how you have kept your account over time, for infomation about individual months pass your mouse cursor over the coloured block
      J Fx Mx Ax M J J A S O N D
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loan from Mkdp Llp (I) / XXXXXX9237
      Name Mr
      Terms 0 @ £ 0 (Monthly) Status Query Outstanding
      Current Balance £ 4,419 Start Balance £ 0
      Start Date 05/06/2006 Date Updated 17/04/2012
      Default Date
      Payment History
      This table shows how you have kept your account over time, for infomation about individual months pass your mouse cursor over the coloured block
      J Fx Mx Ax M J J A S O N Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hire Purchase from Welcome Financial Services Plc (I) / XXXX071P
      Name Mr
      Terms 49 @ £ 175 (Monthly) Status Settled
      Current Balance £ 0 Start Balance £ 0
      Start Date 31/10/2005 Date Updated 13/06/2010
      Date Last Delinquent Date Satisfied 12/03/2007
      Default Date
      Payment History
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loan from Welcome Financial Services Plc (I) / XXXX505P
      Name Mr
      Terms 37 @ £ 86 (Monthly) Status Settled
      Current Balance £ 0 Start Balance £ 0
      Start Date 05/06/2006 Date Updated 13/06/2010

so whats going on here,and what can i do ?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        Not at all - I am just rather suspicious about the antics of a debt collector.

Hence, I would advise against acknowledging the alleged debt in any way; the best thing to do might be to do nothing until and unless the alleged creditor deigns to explain further how and when the debt was supposedly incurred.
        That's what I did and have just received an N1 issued by MKDP (same people)! I decided I would leave well alone until I received anything that looked vaguely like a letter before action, the last letter I had was about 6 months ago and was the usual standard threat letter!

Comment

Hello. I am new to this forum. I bought a car from Welcome in 2004. In 2006, when bid-ridden for 3 months with illness, I was told that if I returned the car (which was in excellent condition) and claimed on the PPI, I would still have to pay £4,000 cash AFTERWARDS (the PPI DID cover me). Late in the illness, I told them to take the car away as I couldn't make payments and was bed-ridden and couldn't even insure it - but they didn't. I wrote to them in 2006, following proper complaint procedures, but they sent me nonsensical replies. The debt would have been erased from my credit file in December this year, but MKRR have re-registered it. I have told MKRR there was a PPI problem, but they've told me to go back to Welcome, who apparently can't write sensible letters. I want this 'debt' off my credit file, it being illegitimate. I would offer MKRR partial settlement but I'm on an extremely low income, paying £60 a week off debts. Please can anyone help? I read above to do a 'Prove It' letter, but searched the forum and can't find an example. Then I understand a CCA letter? Off to do an internet search on 'uk debt prove it letter' now. Many thanks.
          Last edited by christianpassy; 21st May 2012, 19:39:PM.

Comment

please keep to your other thread christian

a few of us have plenty of experience with dealing with welcome and the advice will get lost otherwise

Comment

Hi miliitant,

Just found this today - no disrespect.

Of course I'm keeping to the other thread - you're brilliant!!

Christian x

Comment

MKRR aka Raven have been ringing me twice daily for ages and sending letters with all sorts of empty threats of very serious ramifications. Now their latest ploy is to offer a substantial discount. When I went to school 50% of noting was still nothing

Comment

LOLLLL

Comment

M K Rapid Recoveries is a trading (public) name of Compello Operations Limited.
                    Ditto MKRR, Raven, etc.
                    MKDP LLP is a registered name, and it is used in trading.
                    If you search the OFT Consumer Credit Register you will find them.

MKDP LLP operate from same address as MKRR and in my case, they use the names interchangeably.
                    I currently have a complaint with the FOS about this.

Also, MKDP LPP had no CCL until 23/11/09 and yet were making entries on CRAs before then, including mine.
                    CCL = consumer credit license
                    CRA = credit reference agency.
                    Last edited by christianpassy; 1st July 2012, 12:44:PM. Reason: additions

Comment

Latest from Raving Recoveries now passing me to Keynes Collections. Sounds like another one of their Mickey Mouse companies.

Comment

Latest from Raving Recoveries now passing me to Keynes Collections. Sounds like another one of their Mickey Mouse companies.
                        Compello Operations Limited, licensed to kill since 07/12/09.

All trading names:-
                        Compello
                        Impact Collections
                        Keynes Collections
                        Milton Keynes Recoveries
                        MK Rapid Recoveries
                        MKRR
                        Raven Recoveries
                        Willen Collections
                        Duh duh da dah da dah dahhhhhhhhhh - da da da dah dah dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... <squeak!>
                        Last edited by christianpassy; 1st July 2012, 19:02:PM. Reason: additions

Comment

Originally posted by christianpassy View Post
                          Compello Operations Limited, licensed to kill since 07/12/09.

All trading names:-
                          Compello
                          Impact Collections
                          Keynes Collections
                          Milton Keynes Recoveries
                          MK Rapid Recoveries
                          MKRR
                          Raven Recoveries
                          Willen Collections
                          Duh duh da dah da dah dahhhhhhhhhh - da da da dah dah dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... <squeak!>
                          What is it with DCAs. Do they think because they use different notepaper that they will sound more important than the pond life that they actually are. Last month they were offering me a 50% discount and now they are pretending to send it to a 'new' company

Comment

What is it with DCAs. Do they think because they use different notepaper that they will sound more important than the pond life that they actually are. Last month they were offering me a 50% discount and now they are pretending to send it to a 'new' company
                            No ODC, they think that we are all stupid!

My view is that they are comedians and should appear on, Live at the Apollo...

Of course, many consumers do find the bad business practices employed by some DCA' intimidating.
                            Please bear in mind that these firms employ the services of so called strategy experts, in order to obtain the 1lb/0.453 kilogram of flesh in the form of setting up regular payment D/D's

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                              No ODC, they think that we are all stupid!

My view is that they are comedians and should appear on, Live at the Apollo...

Of course, many consumers do find the bad business practices employed by some DCA' intimidating.
                              Please bear in mind that these firms employ the services of so called strategy experts, in order to obtain the 1lb/0.453 kilogram of flesh in the form of setting up regular payment D/D's
                              They have failed miserably with me then just as that other Schizo firm in Leeds did

Comment

Please complain to the OFT, HERE
                                Scroll down to debt collection complaints, read stuff about evidence first.

Merely being an angry cat, live comedian, dog tired, or Top Dog at Leagle Beagles doesn't do it.

Eh he
                                Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 09:14:AM. Reason: additions

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X