• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MKRR - What do we know about them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKRR - What do we know about them?

It seems quite a few victims of Welcome Finance are starting to hear from a company calling themselves MKRR (Milton Keynes Rapid Recoveries). All I know (or more properly, suspect) at the moment is, they are something to do with this lot...

TRADEPRO OPERATIONS LIMITED
    TRADEPRO HOUSE
    SEEBECK PLACE KNOWLHILL
    MILTON KEYNES
    BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
    MK5 8FR
    Company No. 04746414

No company number of their own, so I guess they maybe don't need a credit licence themselves. Hmm.

It would appear that their initial contact is by phone. And that they MAY be in the business of buying debt from Welcome Financial, rather than simply acting as collection agents. It also seems that they are in the habit of describing themselves as BAILIFFS.

So far, I don't know of any instances where they have sent a Notice of Assignment. But then, folks like Cabot tend to only produce those out of thin air when challenged, so it's not unusual to be confused by an intimidating phone call out of the blue.

If anybody knows anything more about them, please feel free to fill in as many blanks as possible.

I'm just wondering if this is the start of the final slide into oblivion before Cattles/Welcome goes into administration.
    Last edited by LuggerBugs; 6th August 2010, 16:20:PM.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Re: MKRR - What do we know about them?

I bet MKRR are simply the inhouse monkeys for Tradepro, who, incidentally, are these guys : TradePro
    Last edited by Curlyben; 25th August 2010, 09:01:AM.

Comment

REALLY???? Now why would a company that deals in fuel cards to business users, be getting involved with buying debt?

I'm REALLY confused now.

I really do suspect something dodgy going on.

Oh, looky...

Last edited by LuggerBugs; 6th August 2010, 14:17:PM.
      My Blog

Comment

Might simply be a case of them buying up the Welcome portfolio, with everything that entails.

Comment

I suspect they will be in for a massive shock then. I don't really think they will be geared up to deal with the flood of CCA request and SAR's that will be heading their way.

Feck me, they can't even get an NoA out for the few they've so far acquired!!!

The CCA 1974 (plus amendments) is going to be totally new territory for them, since they are B2B. I notice they are registered with the CSA though, so once the complaints start pouring in about them, I feel we need to get everybody to direct their wrath at the lovely Claire Ainsley. She'll sort them out. Or rather, will ask them if they have been naughty. :tinysmile_twink_t2:
          My Blog

Comment

Not much but after looking up trade pro I will keep my eyes open:tinysmile_kiss_t4:
            Link above did not work for me not sure why
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I've just done an in depth check on both of them MKRR doesn't show up at all, but Tradepro do, their credit rating has dropped from 32/100 to 22/100 overnight. They have 4 mortgages on the company £24m. Their director is a James Roy Clarke, an American with 31 present appointments.

Here's the list (hmmmm wonder if a name or two is familiar or am I just putting two and two together and making five).

Active appointments:

Temple Finance Ltd
              KRS Finance Ltd
              CDC Debt Collection Ltd
              Tradepro Finance Ltd
              Tradepro Operations Ltd
              Tradepro Card Services Ltd
              Key Retirement Solutions Ltd
              Equity Release Assured Ltd
              More 2 Life Asset SPV 2 Ltd
              KRS Investment Holdings Ltd
              More 2 Life Ltd
              KRS Services Ltd
              Cabot Square Capital Advisers Ltd
              More 2 Life SPV 1 Ltd
              KRS Group Ltd
              Perfect Home Finance Ltd
              Temple Retail Ltd
              Perfect Home Holdings Ltd
              Oakam Ltd
              Key Partnerships Ltd

Companies dissolved or not trading:

Cabot Square Investment
              Shartar Ltd
              Oakam Finance Ltd
              Cabot Square Ltd
              Cabot Services Ltd
              Cabot Finance Ltd
              Cabot Square Capital GP Ltd
              Cabot Square Capital Partners Ltd
              Oakam Broking Ltd
              Oakam Holdings Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                It seems quite a few victims of Welcome Finance are starting to hear from a company calling themselves MKRR (Milton Keynes Rapid Recoveries). All I know (or more properly, suspect) at the moment is, they are something to do with this lot...

TRADEPRO OPERATIONS LIMITED
                TRADEPRO HOUSE
                SEEBECK PLACE KNOWLHILL
                MILTON KEYNES
                BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
                MK5 8FR
                Company No. 04746414

No company number of their own, so I guess they maybe don't need a credit licence themselves. Hmm.

It would appear that their initial contact is by phone. And that they MAY be in the business of buying debt from Welcome Financial, rather than simply acting as collection agents. It also seems that they are in the habit of describing themselves as BAILIFFS.

So far, I don't know of any instances where they have sent a Notice of Assignment. But then, folks like Cabot tend to only produce those out of thin air when challenged, so it's not unusual to be confused by an intimidating phone call out of the blue.

If anybody knows anything more about them, please feel free to fill in as many blanks as possible.

I'm just wondering if this is the start of the final slide into oblivion before Cattles/Welcome goes into administration.
                This company is also linked to Willen collections (who operate from the same address) and is a member of the CSA.The company is also known as MKDP LLP and has a number of affiliates.They are in the business of purchasing debts from whom ever they can and do not comply with the OFT or CSA guidlines.
                Update on licence number: 632091
                Last edited by Jacobite; 14th August 2011, 13:18:PM. Reason: additional information

Comment

Hi all, I've been contacted by MKRR about a debt from Welcome Finance that was taken out in 2005, the car was repossessed in 2007 as I was unable to make payments after losing my job, I also lost my home. MKRR have contacted me saying that I owe them over £14,000. I do not have that money to pay them, I also dont think I should pay that for a car that was reposessed. Does anyone have any advice....please it will help me an awful lot...thanks.

Comment

A good start would be to send them a Prove It letter. If they prove their right to collect the debt satisfactorily, then send a CCA request and see what comes back (they have 14 working days in which to respond to this request). After this, we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                      I've just done an in depth check on both of them MKRR doesn't show up at all, but Tradepro do, their credit rating has dropped from 32/100 to 22/100 overnight. They have 4 mortgages on the company £24m. Their director is a James Roy Clarke, an American with 31 present appointments.

Here's the list (hmmmm wonder if a name or two is familiar or am I just putting two and two together and making five).

Active appointments:

Temple Finance Ltd
                      KRS Finance Ltd
                      CDC Debt Collection Ltd
                      Tradepro Finance Ltd
                      Tradepro Operations Ltd
                      Tradepro Card Services Ltd
                      Key Retirement Solutions Ltd
                      Equity Release Assured Ltd
                      More 2 Life Asset SPV 2 Ltd
                      KRS Investment Holdings Ltd
                      More 2 Life Ltd
                      KRS Services Ltd
                      Cabot Square Capital Advisers Ltd
                      More 2 Life SPV 1 Ltd
                      KRS Group Ltd
                      Perfect Home Finance Ltd
                      Temple Retail Ltd
                      Perfect Home Holdings Ltd
                      Oakam Ltd
                      Key Partnerships Ltd

Companies dissolved or not trading:

Cabot Square Investment
                      Shartar Ltd
                      Oakam Finance Ltd
                      Cabot Square Ltd
                      Cabot Services Ltd
                      Cabot Finance Ltd
                      Cabot Square Capital GP Ltd
                      Cabot Square Capital Partners Ltd
                      Oakam Broking Ltd
                      Oakam Holdings Ltd
                      They also go under the names as follows:MKDP,Raven Recoveries.

Comment

Just got a letter from these monkeys apparently acting on behalf of MKDP for an alleged debt assigned from Nationwide. Apparently they have bought ALL of the respective rights, title and interest in respect of this.

No company number listed on their threatomatic however they give a partnership number of OC 349372 (WTF!!!!!) and a CCL Number of632121

Let the games commence

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                          Just got a letter from these monkeys apparently acting on behalf of MKDP for an alleged debt assigned from Nationwide. Apparently they have bought ALL of the respective rights, title and interest in respect of this.

No company number listed on their threatomatic however they give a partnership number of OC 349372 (WTF!!!!!) and a CCL Number of632121

Let the games commence
                          I partnership number is a company number that is only given to Limited liability partnership (LLP), instead of a company number per se that is generally given to LTD or Limited companies.

Company Details

Name & Registered Office:
                          MKDP LLP
                          TRADE PRO HOUSE SEEBECK PLACE
                          KNOWLHILL
                          MILTON KEYNES
                          BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
                          MK5 8FR
                          Company No. OC349372

Date of Incorporation: 16/10/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
                          Company Type: Limited Liability Partnership
                          Nature of Business (SIC):
                          None Supplied
                          Accounting Reference Date: 30/06
                          Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/06/2010 (FULL)
                          Next Accounts Due: 31/03/2012
                          Last Return Made Up To: 16/10/2010
                          Next Return Due: 13/11/2011
                          Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

They have done me a favour by buying this as they certainly will not be receiving any phone calls from me
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            We are an approachable, compassionate company that understands the difficulties our clients may be having in repaying their debts and we are here to help them get back on track by agreeing affordable, structured repayment plans or final settlements.
                            We never judge our clients based on their personal situation (or how they got there) and make every effort to help them get their finances back in order.
                            If a customer ignores their situation, it will only get worse. We therefore listen to and act upon what our clients tell us in order to help them face their situation and deal with it in a positive and constructive manner. We aim to show our clients that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter what, and by working with us to tackle it face on they will be able resolve the situation and get back to enjoying the more important things in life.
                            Last edited by ODC; 1st November 2011, 10:33:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Doesn't get worse for the debtor if you ignore them - get's worse for their profit forecast more so!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X