• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

jax v Lloyds CC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jax v Lloyds CC

OK thanks hun - pretty much thought that would be your answer - I know I'd be batting on a sticky wicket if I just pursued the compound interest after they had refunded charges.

I'll SAR them as they refuse to state which charges were refunded unless I SAR them.

I thought you couldn't go back beyond 6 years anyway???

I'll let you know what happens when I get their response and perhaps you can help with the spreadsheet.

Thanks again Bud
    jaxx

Comment

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
      OK thanks hun - pretty much thought that would be your answer - I know I'd be batting on a sticky wicket if I just pursued the compound interest after they had refunded charges. The fact that they have refunded the charges plus some interest is irrelelvant, if you are claiming for compound interest then they will not have settled your claim in full. We would argue that they have paid you some of the compound interest and that the balance of the compound interest and the charges themselves remain outstanding, there are ways around everything. What I meant was that just the amount of work involved in pursuing a claim for compound interest may be more than you wish to undertake.

I'll SAR them as they refuse to state which charges were refunded unless I SAR them.

I thought you couldn't go back beyond 6 years anyway??? Of course you can, just because they say you can't or they won't doesn't make it true !!!!

I'll let you know what happens when I get their response and perhaps you can help with the spreadsheet.Of course

Thanks again Bud Pleasure as always
      jaxx

Comment

Bless you x

Comment

Hi All I was ready this particular thread as I believe it may help me, I sent A SAR to barclay card and they have responded by sending statements from present to 2004 which is 6 years. My account with them was opened in 1994 how am I able to request the earlier years statements as well. I have approx 900 pounds to claim on charges, I am not in any arrears with them and am paying them by DD every month as I do owe money on the CC I have with them, many thanks

Comment

not sure--but bumping it for you anyway

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X