• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Very urgent. Please Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very urgent. Please Help

Hi Everyone!

First time I have been on any kind or forum. The reason I am on this one is because I am obliged to be find out some specific information regarding "Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992"...and the erecting of some scaffold in order to carry out a loft conversion. Its a matter of trying to establish my rights under the law

I need to know whether the whole thrust of the Neighbouring Land Act 1992 is more about allowing access to carry out necessary repair work to a property rather than the betterment or improvement of a property like having a loft conversion.

My neighbours appears to be asking for unreasonable sums of money, as well as telling me what months I am allowed to erect the scaffold and penalties applied for length of time the scaffold remains erected. I have tried doing very thing in a neighbourliness way, but have come up against a wall of antagonism and unreasonableness. Is there anybody out there who has had a similar experience and had to go through the Neighbouring Land Act 1992.

Regards
    John

Re: Very urgent. Please Help

Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992 (c. 23)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X