• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lly0ds TSB reconstituted CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lly0ds TSB reconstituted CCA

In Dec 2008 I sent TSB a Subject access request and after struggle recieved a thew statments and some Terms & conditions but no signed agreement, in April 2009 I sent a CCA request with £1.00 Fee and reiceved current terms and condition again no signed credit agrement just some blurb about them furfilling the obligation under CCA,they defaulted me and ended the alleged agreement in July 2009
    The debt was passed to numerouse debt coolection agencies who give up after I CCA them and was just passed to the next one, then out of the blue they sent me what they call a Reconstituted version of a exucuted agreement and a signed statment. I have attached what they have sent me.

any course action i can take it looks a bit iffy to me.
    Last edited by paddy44; 3rd July 2010, 18:40:PM.

Re: Lly0ds TSB reconstituted CCA

If Lloyds cancelled the agreement a year ago, can we assume they have made no serious attempt to recover any arrears since?

Personally I find it odd they went to the effort to reconstitute with the signature it rather than find the original. Maybe they cant find the original still so wont persue you further knowing they might have to produce the original to obtain a CCJ.

Comment

I smell a rat when any bank continually is unable.or refuses to supply a true copy CCA, when they have cashed your 1 pound and received numerous follow-up letters for months, sometimes over a year, and then out of the blue produces a reconstituted version. How are we sure that they have not altered a few terms and conditions, especially where prescribed terms and conditions may have been flawed in the original. this is a license for them to doctor all dodgy CCAs and rewrite them with a view to making them "authentic". What would a magistrate think in court if a bank had failed to send a true copy of a CCA for months and months and then suddenly produced a "perfect" reconstitution out of thin air. It's like asking somebody to write their own evidence to uphold their case. In addition, if they didn't save the original, how could they reconstitute?
      Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

Reconstituted? So, they don't have the original one then?

There's a case for calling 'reconstitution' what it is = 'legalised forgery'. And, only in the UK could such blatant trickery (do they even try?) be practiced by the financial sector.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X