• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Telecoms plus/utility warehouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telecoms plus/utility warehouse

Has anyone heard of these?
    A friend whare partner works gave him a leaflet and a DVD watched it today, seems like a bit of a con to me/pyramid selling?
    Apparently you pay a fee then get people to "join" and thye get discounts on utility bills and also a "pre-pay" card that gives discount in stores like B and Q as a "distributor" you "earn when they use the utility and the claim is that you still earn even if you "leave".
    DVD very glossy and disclaimer hidden in the saml print...
    "It is illegal for a promoter or participant in a trading schem to persuade anyone to make a payment by promomoting bebefits from getting other people to join a trading scheme. do not be misled by claims that high earnigs can be easily achived"
    They claim to save you ££ on utility bills cannot see any mention of them on here, just wondered.
    Did a Google and reviews are mixed but if something looks to good to be true it almost always is!:tinysmile_aha_t:
    Last edited by dogtired; 28th May 2010, 19:26:PM. Reason: adding stuff and spelling
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Re: Telecoms plus/utility warehouse

I know nothing of this scheme but it seems totally daft to pay fees up front to join such a scheme.
    In these tough times with easy internet access it is easy to look for discounts at all sorts of stores and companies. I use discount code websites whenever I make purchases and often get great discounts.
    It sounds like someone is doing the research themselves and offering these as exclusive promotions.
    A V O I D
    :beagle:
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
      I know nothing of this scheme but it seems totally daft to pay fees up front to join such a scheme.
      In these tough times with easy internet access it is easy to look for discounts at all sorts of stores and companies. I use discount code websites whenever I make purchases and often get great discounts.
      It sounds like someone is doing the research themselves and offering these as exclusive promotions.
      A V O I D
      :beagle:
      Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Comment

I have a woman from Utility Warehouse trying to persuade me to join them as a salesperson

She tried to sell it to me an the basis that I am a bookkeeper so know peoples finances etc it was suggested I use my position to persuade them to go with utility warehouse!! I've fobbed her off but she is driving me batty! She is at every networking event I go to too.........

AVOID!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X