• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Loan Settlement Calculator: does one exist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan Settlement Calculator: does one exist?

Simple question which I did ask on MSE with no response so does one exist that calculates this based on length of loan, Apr, amount based on Daily interest calculation?

Re: Loan Settlement Calculator: does one exist?

Not sure about one specifically for loans, as such, but there's one for mortgages (quite a few in fact) whcih deal with amoritisation which is the same type of thing...well sort of. Emerald gave a link in a thread of mine a while ago but tbh I can't find it at the moment, think it was www.bankrate.com or similar.
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Here you go......
    http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/...alculator.aspx

have a rummage round on there, it does loans as well. Doesn't matter if it's calculated in $ or £ cos 1=1 in any language lol.
    Last edited by WendyB; 1st May 2010, 23:42:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Is no longer here

Comment

Re: Loan Settlement Calculator: does one exist?

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
      Simple question which I did ask on MSE with no response so does one exist that calculates this based on length of loan, Apr, amount based on Daily interest calculation?
      Online loan calculator is one of the best way to calculate loan interest. It's result is 100% accurate. There are several free online loan calculators available on sites. Try this one.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X