• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Charges to current account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charges to current account

My bank manager closed my bank account down due to the charges being applied,So they opened a currnet account.I recevied a letter this morning sayin" direct debit refered to payer.A fee of £35 has been debited to my account.fOR UNPLANNED BORROWING! Whats that about?My account was closed down to stop these charges been accurd.

Re: Charges to currnet account

Well it looks like they are charging you on your new account for a direct debit you didnt have enough in the account to pay.
    What kind of account was the one that was closed by your bank manager?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Well it looks like they are charging you on your new account for a direct debit you didnt have enough in the account to pay.
      What kind of account was the one that was closed by your bank manager?
      It was ajoint account.They told me this was a better account.then i wont get any charges.

Comment

I think you should have a read of your T&C's, it will expalin in there about all the charges you can expect if you do not have enough funds in the account to cover DDs

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X