• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Crash v Halifax round 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash v Halifax round 2

Have sent the following letter to Halifax just to bide time until I can get my head round doing a proper letter....just wanted to get this in before the '8 weeks to keep complaint open' closes in about two days!!

'Attn: Mike Regnier
    Halifax
    Customer Relations
    PO Box 548
    Leeds
    LS1 1WU 04 March 2009

Dear Mr. Regnier,

Subject – Account Numbers xxxx

Thank you for your letter dated 13th January 2010, which states that you ‘won’t be upholding your (my) complaint or providing a refunding the bank fees that you’ve (I have) complained about’.

Your letter also states that ‘If there is anything other than the level of fees you are concerned about, please get in touch. If you come back to us and we cannot come to an agreement, I’ll give you details of the Financial Ombudsman Service in case you want them to consider your complaint independently’.
    This letter is to inform you that I wish to discuss my complaint further with you. I wanted to make you aware that I will inform you of my concerns in detail in due course. In the meantime please keep my complaint open - you will hear from me by letter within the next few weeks once I have compiled all the details.
    Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Crash
    cc: customerrelations@halifax.co.uk'

More to follow later no doubt!

Crash
    Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
    DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
    59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
    179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
    254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X