• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi !! I made it too!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi !! I made it too!!

Hi to All!!
    As some of you know i was gone for almost 3 weeks,come back and all is different, things had shut down and everybody was gone.
    Could not believe it!!!!
    So how glad am I that this site has come about???
    MEGA glad,and so a big thanx to those who made it happen!!!
    Trishxx

Hi Minx,

Welcome to you and hope you had a good holiday.

Even without the "Trish" at the bottom your format would have given your new identity away lol!!!

Cheers

BB

Comment

Well you know just how glad I am that you're back, that three weeks has felt like forever.

I'm soooo glad you're home and well pleased that you've come over here too!!

Missed you big time!!

Deller xxx

And yes BB, the purple writing is a bit of a give away don't you think??

Comment

A warm welcome you little minx
        RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`

Comment

welcome hunny,

glad your back

mistie

Comment

Awww Thanx you guys!!
            It's great to be back,big time !!!

Comment

Oh no here comes trouble!!!!!.... good to see you lemonhead.... hope you had a great holiday...

Mad
              Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
              Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
              You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Hatter View Post
                Oh no here comes trouble!!!!!.... good to see you lemonhead.... hope you had a great holiday...

Mad

Oh charming.......goldfish....
                Fancy you being here pmsl.
                As for the trouble.....pfffffttttt thanx a bunch.
                Just aswell I know who's behind this Mad Hatter...lol
                B good
                Trishxxx

Comment

Hi Trish, and welcome. Glad you found us here !! Yes, there have been some changes of late - hopefully for the better. I can't take any credit, but I may have to shoulder some blame, I'm afraid !!!

Comment

Originally posted by minx View Post
                    Hi to All!!

As some of you know i was gone for almost 3 weeks,come back and all is different, things had shut down and everybody was gone.
                    Could not believe it!!!!
                    So how glad am I that this site has come about???
                    MEGA glad,and so a big thanx to those who made it happen!!!

Trishxx
                    Awwwww minx you missed all the fun.

Soo glad you have joined us too, I hope you have been away to somwhere nice!

Bestest wishes,
                    Hod,Liam.
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

TRISHY HUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pleased to see you hun......... I missed you so much!!!!

glad you had a fab holiday tho.....

i have been flat out trying to keep those guys under control so pleased my back-up has finally arrived

cant wait to be in chat wiv you again

hugs kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by Simian View Post
                        Hi Trish, and welcome. Glad you found us here !! Yes, there have been some changes of late - hopefully for the better. I can't take any credit, but I may have to shoulder some blame, I'm afraid !!!
                        Hi Bill!!!
                        So glad to be here thanx.
                        The mentioned changes can only be for the good.As for the blame bit......Oh well,the powers that were,were not whiter than white themselves,so I would not worry about it!!
                        Fresh start for all,so lets enjoy.
                        All the best
                        Trishxx

Comment

We will most definately enjoy.........all of us, and that I'm sure of..!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X