• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A&L complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&L complaint

I have a claim with A&L regarding about £400 worth of charges

I wrote an initial letter months ago - which they ignored until after the final Supreme court case decision.

Unfortunately I am really busy at work and home at the moment and dont have time to do the full suggested letter study all the original T&C etc.

However I do want to fight on, especially in view of what has happened in court in the last few days.

So I am just for the moment going to do a very simple letter in laymans terms saying that I do not consider the complaint closed and I reserve the right to investigate other legal arguments.

I have also expressed my annoyance at the fact that in previous letters they justified the charges as admin costs for failed DD - where as it is now quite clear that they are a cross subsidy and a main income stream for the banks.

Well done to all others that are battling on and I wish I had more time to do this properly - but at least they will know I am not giving up and my next letter will be more of a legally based one.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X