• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mbna sar sent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mbna sar sent

ive sent a SAR to mbna in the 12/01/2010. ive not had a reply yet

Re: mbna sar sent

Originally posted by nay68 View Post
    I think the greater surprise would be if you had!! could be a while yet.

QCK :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

When you can take further action.

If you have:

* Asked your bank/credit company for the information held about you under the Data Protection Act.
      * Paid the fee (if required),
      * Waited for more than 40 days

and you have not received any response from them, we recommend that you contact them again to find out why using the non compliance letter below
      Last edited by Tools; 11th October 2013, 01:50:AM. Reason: Removed broken links

Comment

recived reply from mbna today, sent me hundreds of a4s with log sheet data,comms log! transaction data from2003-2009 a bad copy of agreement signed in 2002, a up to Date copy of terms.i cant work it out. i opend the account in 1996 it was british automobile racin club (mbna) puzzled ive had acc for more then 8yrs
        Last edited by nay68; 6th February 2010, 12:02:PM.

Comment

somebody will be along to look at this, but seems usual rubbish from them, post up CCA + T&Cs minus personal details for us to see and digest for next poss action I would suggest. Curley are you about????????????????

Comment

recived reply from mbna today, sent me hundreds of a4s with log sheet data,comms log! transaction data from2003-2009 a bad copy of agreement signed in 2002, a up to Date copy of terms.i cant work it out. i opend the account in 1996 it was british automobile racin club (mbna) puzzled ive had acc for more then 8yrs
            copy of agreement

im tryin to find out if its unenforceable
            my credit limit started at £3500 its now up to £17600 limit they put it to this over the years
            Last edited by nay68; 6th February 2010, 13:50:PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]2806[/ATTACH] copy of agreement
              [ATTACH]2805[/ATTACH]
              im tryin to find out if its unenforceable
              my credit limit started at £3500 its now up to £17600 limit they put it to this over the years

Nay 68 Bar code on agreement - delete

1996 fishy??? as 2002 date on agreement, you will have BARC details maybe showing taken out in 1996ish? with any luck
              Last edited by MIKE770; 6th February 2010, 12:31:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                Nay 68 Bar code on agreement - delete

1996 fishy??? as 2002 date on agreement, you will have BARC details maybe showing taken out in 1996ish? with any luck
                how do i find that out

Comment

how do i find that out

Statements ? repayment receipts etc????

Comment

Is it possible you could rescan a little clearer or larger or is that as clear as it is?

The reason it may be dated 2002 is that they may have sent you a new agreement to sign in 2002, I assume the signature on there is yours and doesnt look like a copy and paste job.

What is the status of the account, is it in arrears etc
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                      Is it possible you could rescan a little clearer or larger or is that as clear as it is?

The reason it may be dated 2002 is that they may have sent you a new agreement to sign in 2002, I assume the signature on there is yours and doesnt look like a copy and paste job.

What is the status of the account, is it in arrears etc
                      ill try to get a better scan
                      my account is upto date no arrears, it looks like my signature, ive got a copy of a autoscore sm card application that they did on 5/3/2002, it shows that i have a mnna card,im puzzled

Comment

thats the best i can scan

Comment

ill try to get a better scan
                          my account is upto date no arrears, it looks like my signature, ive got a copy of a autoscore sm card application that they did on 5/3/2002, it shows that i have a mnna card,im puzzled

so if the account is up to date etc why do you need to know if the agreement is enforceable? What result are you looking for?

Are there any charges on your account to claim back?
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                            so if the account is up to date etc why do you need to know if the agreement is enforceable? What result are you looking for?

Are there any charges on your account to claim back?
                            it all started with the centro client review phone call claimin they can get my agreement seen as un enforceable s77 are something, details in my other thread halifax cedit card, im havin financial difficulties and hoped i could sort this out my self.

Comment

you need to come to an arrangement with them. Reclaim any charges to reduce the balance, then try and sort out a lower payment arrangement. Getting it declared unenforceable isn't really an option at this stage, you can only use it as a defence in court, you can't use it as a claim. Trying to get it as unenforceable seems to me to be debt avoidance. Thats just my opinion.
                              Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X