• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RedRose vs The Co-operative bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedRose vs The Co-operative bank

Hi
    I decided to seek charges etc back from a couple of credit cards and started with the Co-operative bank - I sent the SAR 01.01.10 and today received all the information back - I have used the calculator and come up with the "grand" total of £39.36 owing !! As I have my card managed with a DMP I would be interested to know if people think it is worth chasing this or should I just let it go and wait for the bigger fish I yet have to fry?
    Thanks
    Linda

Re: RedRose vs The Co-operative bank

Originally posted by Liliany
    The Co-operative Credit Union is a savings and loans
    co-operative for employees and pensioners of The Co-operative Group and CFS. Every member saves (via payroll) a minimum of £10 a month and this money forms a pool of funds that is lent back to members at affordable rates of interest.

Goodbye it was nice know you but as you have chosen to SPAM the forum you won't be able to promote MBNA anymore.....

Comment

Re: RedRose vs The Co-operative bank

Well done Linda

Not sure about DMP, so I will let others advise you on this.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by RedRose View Post
      Hi
      I decided to seek charges etc back from a couple of credit cards and started with the Co-operative bank - I sent the SAR 01.01.10 and today received all the information back - I have used the calculator and come up with the "grand" total of £39.36 owing !! As I have my card managed with a DMP I would be interested to know if people think it is worth chasing this or should I just let it go and wait for the bigger fish I yet have to fry?
      Thanks
      Linda

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X