• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Please Do Not Use Anything From In This Forum Without Checking it applies to YOU !

Collapse
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ Please Do Not Use Anything From In This Forum Without Checking it applies to YOU !

These are individual threads and cases on individuals circumstances. The information in here should help you with your claim but you should not take anything from here as a template.

If you are looking for how to respond to any documents from court or the banks please start a new thread giving AS MUCH information as possible and we will try and help you.

We need to know;

1: What document you have had from the court - type it out in full if you can.

2: The background to your claim - how much it is, which bank, when it was entered, and either paste or link to the template you used for your original Particulars of Claim.

3: An outline of your specific circumstances (unemployment etc) and any instances in your banking history with the bank you feel you have been treated unfairly. (eg Hardship/refusal to refund charges after the banks mistake etc etc)

THANKS. We WANT to be able to help you, but this is not a quick fix print and send situation, at least for the time being whilst new arguments are tested and refined and the banks reactions guaged and there, as always, are RISKS involved in continuing COURT action. We need your input and involvement as the arguments are based heavily on your individual case.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: ~~ Please Do Not Use Anything From In This Forum Without Checking it applies to Y

I hope everyone reads this post and does not attempt to templatify things until such time as there is a template approach which may not ever happen. Worth a post and a bump for others to take note if they are considering the template approach DON'T DO IT.

Comment

Re: ~~ Please Do Not Use Anything From In This Forum Without Checking it applies to Y

Templatify???? Well done Nats on the invented word of the week lol. But we know what you mean. I am only jealous cos that's the sort of word I usually invent.......

Seriously though, I completely agree with above posts, this is no longer a "one size fits all" approach and people should not treat it as one. There is no quick fix and claimants should be prepared to put the time and effort in, individually, to get it right according to their circumstances, not eberyone else's. IMO.
      Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
        Templatify???? Well done Nats on the invented word of the week lol. But we know what you mean. I am only jealous cos that's the sort of word I usually invent.......

Seriously though, I completely agree with above posts, this is no longer a "one size fits all" approach and people should not treat it as one. There is no quick fix and claimants should be prepared to put the time and effort in, individually, to get it right according to their circumstances, not eberyone else's. IMO.
        Blatant bump yet again and also.................."eberyone"....................is that one of your inventificated words Wendy?
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
          Blatant bump yet again and also.................."eberyone"....................is that one of your inventificated words Wendy?

So what if it is? Huh? Watcha gonna do about it? Actually I have a cack keyboard and my fingers type faster than my brain works pmsl.

Inventificated?????

I know I have blatentifiedly bumpicated this thread again now,,,,,,,,,
          Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X