• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please Woolwich/Barclays **offer received**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help please Woolwich/Barclays

So you didn't fill out the form then????

Comment

No I didn't!

Comment

Hi again

I think the general opinion has been that the waiver agreement indicated that hardship cases should be filtered through and not dealt with by the courts but by the FOS if the banks did not help. Try having a look at the letters drawn up for bluebell and travel girl on the forum - it may explain things a bit better. We are trying this tact as an A&L case got paid using this angle .

There are only guidelines for hardship but change of circumstance or a large reduction in income would seem to be appropriate.

I would definitely look at the letters and identify yourself to the bank as a person who was suffering severe financial difficulties at the time of the charges - that would be the first move and if possible send them a budget sheet and Income and expenditure details.

Then we can go from there.
        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Thanks for that and yes that is what the woman on the telephone said and they should send me out an expenditure sheet within 5 days, she also took my mobile number and said someone will be in touch with me!

Comment

ok good keep letting us know how things go and let us know replies and we wil help with some letters.
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

thanks again

Comment

Please please take the advice in the thread and no matter how tedious it gets follow it to the letter..........your charges amount to a rather large sum and its only fair and right that you get what you are owed...........It appears to me that the judge is on your side and if its not too late do what he asked of you..............Everyone is here to help you and we are all behind you.......Good Luck honey
                xx

Comment

Hi All again!!!!
                  I filled out the expenditure sheet but,still I have not heard from them. What should I do shall I contact them?
                  Lots of people have heard from their banks, Has anyone heard from Barclays and if so what have they been offered ? Is it worth getting in touch with their legal department ?
                  Any advice would be helpful as I match quite a few of the points for hardship.
                  Thanks again Kim x

Comment

That is how ladidi manged to get a settlement offer, not the full amount, but she was advised to take the offer and then go for the rest when this is all over and goes in our favour
                    Don't know the wording of her letter/email but I am sure if you pm her she will help you out there.
                    Getting no joy from their legal dept the FOS would be your next step and we are waiting a result for Jester from them soon. Hope this helps a little Enaid xx and Good Luck

Comment

Kim - definately call your bank - tell them you are claiming financial difficulty and could they look at your claim.. Call the legal dept - the peeps you send your IE to probably.

Try not to agree to anything say you need to have a think if they offer you unless they offer you 70% odd then say ta v much stick it in writing for me/email it me.

Just give them a call honey you have NOTHING to lose.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Skintkim,

Any news ??

Rgds Budgie

Comment

Hi Budgie,

No silence so far!!!!!!

Comment

Did you call Barclays litigation though? Don't wait for them to contact you as they won't.

Comment

Hi All, I telephoned Barclays today and they said they had received the I&E sheet and my letter and that the next stepwould be for them to send me a budgeting sheet (not much help) and is this normal and what should I expect to happen Now?

Comment

Hi honey - yep normal - will just be like your IE so use the figures off that. they do seem to insist on using their own ones - suppose it lets them stall you that bit longer the swines.

Once you return that they should let you know if you are considered financial hardship and what they are going to do about it.
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X