• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please Woolwich/Barclays **offer received**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Millie Cat v Barclays. Hardship Claim

Congratulations.

So it's 'Not so Skintkim' now then!

Comment

Brilliant news Kim, must be a relief!

Got to be your turn next Millie xxx I'm not sure if you should harras them yet, maybe its best to leave it 14 days?? Anyone else know?

Do you think i should start bugging them now its been a week since they recived my letter.
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by skintkim View Post
        OMG I can't believe it just had a call from Ian at Barclays £8200.87 will be paid into my account within 7 days as gesture of goodwill because of my Financial Hardship. Perseverance does work. I can sleep tonight.
        Hi Kim,
        Have you got your money back yet ?
        I just checked my a/c and they have put £3,067.50 in yesterday. i had no phone call or letter to say it was there what a shock i nearly fainted.
        Hope you have got yours now too.
        all the best,
        x x x Millie Cat x x x

Got 75% of my OverDraft Charges back, yerrrr.

Treat others with the same Care and Respect
        As you would wish others to treat you.

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum.

Comment

• Re: Help please Woolwich/Barclays **offer received**

Well done Kim, more fantastic news. As you may have noticed I have moved this thread to Hardship Claim Successes, amended your thread title and added to sidebar.

I`ll echo what I wrote on Milies thread and I hope this can now go towards helping you to get back on track financially, use it wisely and clear as much as you can. Such a large amount is very tempting to blow on treats before you have prioritised your debts first.

Jules
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

• Re: Help please Woolwich/Barclays **offer received**

Congrats! great news!
            'Be Traist'

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X