• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Momentum Network / CCK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Momentum Network / CCK

On the C4 one it says he admits it came from his account, on the BBC report he says he is not acknowledging it came from his account at all. Innocent till proven guilty and all that, but nonetheless very damaging. If those comments were made, then they are completely reprehensible whoever made them, David Jack or anyone else. David Jack's behaviour on this forum has not been called into question and from what I can see has been okay, in the main.

However he may have to change his user name now as the current one is no longer relevant.
    Is no longer here

Comment

In fairness (& as per Uk law) a person is innocent until proven guilty.

However, if your defense is "I was lashed at the time, Your Honour............"

Shame, it was a very interesting thread.

I would have thought that hunter_01 would have something to say,though!
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

WendyB & charitynjw, I take it from your comments that neither of you have read the scam.com forum?

David can bleat on about being drunk / having his emails hacked....how is he going to explain his conduct on scam.com to the police; who, if they haven't been to see him yesterday, will certainly be taking up some of his time today.

15 years of political experience and he has not been able to grasp any sense of how to communicate on a public forum. As to why he conducted himself the way he did on scam.com and not on any other web site......he may have thought the fact it is hosted in the USA would exempt him from any repercussions.

His abusive email in combination with his consistently abusive posts on scam.com are the issue - like I said earlier the man must be permanently sloshed.

Comment

Yes actually I have read the scam forum. I was just making the point that he has not behaved in that way on this forum.
          Is no longer here

Comment

As the others have said innocent till proven guilty and this is not a thread about David jack personally, and we do not wish to have one. I do not condone his actions/posts on scam.com nor the alledged incident discussed in the press, however I would appreciate if we can keep this thread to the matters in hand - being the business model of debt purchasers and the feasibility of claims for declarations of unenforceability under the CCA.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

What are the chances of this thread continuing without the involvement of idiots?

amsfs I include you there with your agenda given you can't read a press report.

Come on Basil, tiny victory over a very harsh critic that's still unproven in law, pretty much the same as your claims in law. Surely you can find questions to answer....such as mine. Hunter, Bebob, Janice, what ever name is used this week.

And yes I am the git who still has the email from you telling me if I won't do it for money, there's no point being interested. Answer the questions.

Comment

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/t...97319-31368425

A HUSBAND and wife netted £2 million by pledging to make desperate clients’ debts “disappear”, a court heard.
                But Basil and Amanda Rankine were involved in a “blatant” scam which left their customers – who paid them up to £12,000 – out of pocket twice over, it was alleged.
                Richard Barraclough QC, prosecuting, said clients were told their debts would be transferred to the couple’s company in return for a payment.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

........................................ just for ref
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X