• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

advise on Bank Smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise on Bank Smart

Hi guys/girls - some advise needed here!

I have 2 accounts that i applied for unlawful charges back in May 2007 (BARCLAYS AND NATIONWIDE). As you may be aware of the court case, this has been on hold ever since.

In July after taking further responsibility of sorting my finances and occuring further financial difficulty, i applied for hardship via bank smart again.

I have since had a part payment via bank smart for barclays and am awaiting their finish on the claim, however, Nationwide have refused to co-operate with bank smart and have offered me all my charges via a cheuq i the next 10 working days.
    As i have an agreement with bank smart, they are asking for costs more to what my charges total to.

obviously, i cannot turn down a full payment from Nationwide so what do i do?

i need to let bank smart know or i am committing some sort of fraud and i am willing to forwad their 105 commission. the only worry is they will probably ask for the costs and commission if i hold onto this cheque.

so, do i refuse the cheque and refer nationwide back to bank smart or accept the cheque and hope can settle something with bank smart?

i am at a real dilemma, please help!!

Re: advise on Bank Smart

Bump - Anyone?
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Hi Skyblue,

Welcome to Legal Beagles.
      Do you have a written agreement with Bank Smart?
      Have you signed anything with them?
      If you have could you post up a copy of the agreement you have with them.
      Please make sure that you remove any personal identification information first.

Rgds Budgie

Comment

please can i see agreement as well as im roughly in same boat apart from the threatening letters i recieve from .ank smart

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X