• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

it just dont make sense to me....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it just dont make sense to me....

i had an egg card that i defaulted on payments. it has been handed over ARC debt collectors.

I need to deal with this really as so far i have just been ignoring the letters and as its for almost 4k i dont think it will just disapear.

I want to know if i should get in touch with EGG and go down the route of reclaiming charges or find out if the debt is enforceable.or should i do both at same time.

Then i read somwhere that i should ask the DCA to prove i owe the money.

not sure if i can do this on my own. its just too confusing!

Re: it just dont make sense to me....

Hiya xx

Legal Beagles - View Single Post - ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters is the link to the prove it letter and that thread also has info about the CCA. I would look at the CCA route first and if they do come back with the right documents reclaim the charges and set up a repayment plan on the balance.

have a read of that thread and shout with any questions.

Ame
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thanks

next silly question. do i ask the dca for the proof?

Comment

There is a link in CB's thread to the National Debt Help line that does not work http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...1&postcount=15

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Hiya xx

Legal Beagles - View Single Post - ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters is the link to the prove it letter and that thread also has info about the CCA. I would look at the CCA route first and if they do come back with the right documents reclaim the charges and set up a repayment plan on the balance.

have a read of that thread and shout with any questions.

Ame
        xx

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
          There is a link in CB's thread to the National Debt Help line that does not work http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...1&postcount=15
          That works, he was putting a link to the National Debt Line CCA requesr letter we have on here (well originally they were from ND but have been updated and amended by us since)
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by ihaterundells View Post
            thanks

next silly question. do i ask the dca for the proof?
            Yes, the DCA needs to prove the debt is yours and that they are allowed to be collecting on it. If they cant they will pass it back to Egg.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

This what I got when I tried
              TUTTSI, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
              1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
              2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              That works, he was putting a link to the National Debt Line CCA requesr letter we have on here (well originally they were from ND but have been updated and amended by us since)

Comment

ah haaaaa, should be okay now, had been moved to private forum for amendments thats why was showing to me and not to site users. Thanks Tutts

Sorry for intrusion on to your thread rundells
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks, it all seems clearer now. will get on to that today.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X