• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

H.s.b.c. Overdraft Charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: H.s.b.c. Overdraft Charges

Letter final response received to-day, no way are they refunding, go to OMB if I like, what use they are well??? they ignore some statements in complaint letter(hsbc) that is.

Comment

Initiated complaint to OMD by E.MAIL to-day with attachments of HSBC letters and non response to certain aspects of complaint.

This will keep the case ongoing, as they say their final response?.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        Initiated complaint to OMD by E.MAIL to-day with attachments of HSBC letters and non response to certain aspects of complaint.

This will keep the case ongoing, as they say their final response?.

Acknowledgement of e.mail received.

Comment

Should do - if they come back saying its final response then you can go to the FOS. You will need to put a lot more personal stuff in tho.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Should do - if they come back saying its final response then you can go to the FOS. You will need to put a lot more personal stuff in tho.

Will sort out all comms from original complaint and go through them and see what can be points can be raised Ame - cheers.

It was their final response.
            Last edited by MIKE770; 20th February 2010, 13:27:PM.

Comment

Hey Mike, Ill be waiting by the letterbox then, see what they have to say to mine.
              Luminol x

Comment

Probably exactly the same Lumi lol.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Luminol View Post
                  Hey Mike, Ill be waiting by the letterbox then, see what they have to say to mine.
                  Probably be the same by now, a template letter with minor alterations????

Comment

Letter from OMB to-day asking to fill out form and forward all information and complaints to be listed, regarding latest final respose to Bank charges claim to HSBC.

Am working on copying paperwork, but trying to find original letter stating I had hardship problem in the past, so will seek to find actual letter.

Anybody anything new in regards arguments???

Have now found the said letter (there is an indication of Hardship in the past -forward I&E, found that as well so I have copied that to send, never did have a response to I&E, come to think of it. Nearly ready to send off, so any comments or suggestions appreciated to add to the OMB????
                    Last edited by MIKE770; 5th March 2010, 22:40:PM.

Comment

Am finalising complaint to OMB, has anybody any ideas of legitamit complaints regarding Charges (BANK)??
                      Last edited by MIKE770; 6th March 2010, 13:18:PM.

Comment

[quote=MIKE770;152447]Am finalising complaint to OMB, has anybody any ideas of legitamit complaints regarding Charges (BANK)??[/quot

Bump ????:beagle:

Comment

The only legitimate complaint you can use with the Ombudsman really is by way of explaining how the charges are causing you detrimental effect/hardship.
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Mike

I know you've read it but I think you can glean quite a lot from studying this response Financial Ombudsman rejecting complaints on Bank Charges - Legal Beagles

Comment

Have sent off complaint letter + attached documents and copies of correspondence from HSBC etc,. Regarding Bank Charges - Hardship.:beagle:

Comment

Ombudsman does not uphold Hardship case as such, usual non helpful comments. so will sit down and reply to points raised and less truth by HSBC to Ombudsman. Should not have to do that if the Ombudsman care to read correspondence, the answers are there in my indexed letters and copies.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X