• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Client Connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Client Connection Ltd

You can also report them to the Ministry of Justice
    for cold calling you and requesting up front fees as they are not allowed to do this under the terms of their Licence.

What did they actually tell you that they could claim on your behalf or what was the upfront fee for?

Comment

All I can say is DO NOT bother with them, they are crooks and con-men.

We were drawn in by their sales talk and it took us 3 months of fighting to get our £352.50 back and that was because we were lucky enough to get their pack back to them within the 14 day cooling-off period - most people are not able to do this as they delay sending it so that it is not possible to send back within 14 days of the call.

It was SO stressful and frustrating and I wish we could fix it so that no-one else has to put up with their dodgy business practices.

Comment

Looks as though Lifestyle Claims / Debt Management is piggy backing off All Debt Solutions Ltd consumer credit licence - CCL number 0604533 - Companies House No. 06281642

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the site but thought i would advise everyone about a company called Lifestyle Claims that contacted me today about PPI. They somehow managed to find out my mobile and called me on that. The stated they were regulated by the Ministry of Justice and that for a fee of £352.49 (refundable if not successful) and 30% of claimthey would work for me. They gave me their authorisation code of CRM 16588 and told me to look at the MoJ website.
          Having read various posts on this website it apperas that they are the same as or very simialr to a company called Client Connection which they state at the bottom of the e-mail they sent me is their trading name.
          The phone number they contacted me from was 01792 763480.
          They stated they are based in Swansea.

Are they to be trusted ?
          Last edited by Roses; 17th November 2010, 15:36:PM. Reason: adding phone nos.

Comment

Hi Roses

The Ministry of Justices web site quite clearly states that you should not pay an upfront fee to any Claims Management Company. It also states that they should not cold call you and I guess they have broken two of the rules.

Please have a read here in regard to PPI before you embark in parting with your hard earned cash. PPI Judicial review.....
            http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=24880

Do you happen to know if you have a PPI policy and that it has definately been miss sold.

Tuttsi

Comment

Hi Brand new to the site - Client Connection have just called me. Whilst I left them speaking to my wife I checked them out via your site - everything said on here was said practically verbatim by the "Senior Claims Advisor". They hung up when we refused to pay anything up front - I quoted a couple of things from this site - think they realised we were onto them. Thanks very much - this site was a godsend

Comment

Hi Tuttsi, as far as i am aware i do not have any PPI and when they phone back later today they will betold politely of course where to go. Thanks again. Roses

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                  Hi Dale and welcome to Beagles.

DO NOT SIGN UP TO THIS OR GIVE THEM ANY MONEY / FURTHER INFORMATION

Please have a good read here

Debt Management and Claims Management Companies

Especially this thread as they are the same company Cento Client Review
                  this company changed its name and address..........name now lifestyle claims.rip me off for over £4000.00

Comment

Hello Actionman,

Sorry to hear of your dealings with this company.

They have been LifeStyle claims for some time now.

What did you do to try and get your money back?

Did you pay by credit card?

How long ago did you pay them?

What were you told they would do for you?

Once you give us more information with a timeline we will try and advise you.

Originally posted by actionman1947 View Post
                    this company changed its name and address..........name now lifestyle claims.rip me off for over £4000.00

Comment

Following my conversation today with the production company they have asked me to find someone who has used a Claims Management Company where they have been asked to pay upfront fees, then have been asked to pay further fees to continue with their claim which has then put them in a vunerable situation pushing them into a hardship situation. Can you please urgently PM me if this has happened to you and you would be prepared to take part.

Read more at: Help Required Urgently With Cmc's - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X