• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Site Down Time - Apologies xx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Down Time - Apologies xx

You may have noticed that the site has been inaccessible for around 24 hours, starting with the loss of user cp and private message system, being totally inaccessible and at one point it appeared all posts and threads had vanished (yep I had a wee panic at that point - then remembered we back it all up regularly phew)

We have been working round the clock and talking to the server peeps to try and get this issue sorted, which appears to have been caused by an upgrade of the server backend system (so out of our control) which caused numerous tables to crash and overlimit errors.

Anyway, not very interesting, but its fixed now, so try not to break it again

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and hope you all found something else equally exciting to do.

If you notice any further errors or anomolies, please please let Amethyst or Tools know, it is probably best to email us at admin@legalbeagles.info in the first instance.

Welcome Back xx

Ame & Tools

xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Site Down Time - Apologies xx

Hi Amethyst,

Well done for getting this sorted, and to others that had an input.

Warmest,
    AdvS1 xx

Comment

Dear Madam

I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms about the lack of service your organisation has afforded me during the time you claim this website was experiencing 'techinical difficulties'.

You claim to have been working on the problem 24 hours a day but I ask: What on earth were you doing for the rest of the time?

There I was in my hour of need, desparately trying to post my thread entitled 'Help! The press have rumbled me employing an illegal immigrant from Tonga'', and where were you? Too busy selfishly attending to your own problems passing the time of day on the telephone with some server chappy no doubt.

Appalling!

Yours in indignation

Baroness Scotland of Asthal
      House of Lords
      Last edited by EXC; 19th September 2009, 06:58:AM.

Comment

msl:

Comment

How dare you letting the site collapse, what was I to do , I was so bored,I EVEN WENT TO BED EARLY - never been known, well maybe once or twice. By the way as usual T.V. was repeates & rubbish. Glad were back on screen - these things happen BUT DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN - till the next time.:beagle:

Comment

I actually got some work done for once, flaming terrible that is.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X