• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Personal Loan with PPI can I claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Loan with PPI can I claim

I have a personal loan with PPI attached with A&L Bank. I will finish the monthly payments in 3 months time (5years terms). Can I claim insurance paid on the loan back?

If you think I can, I've already copied the PPI preliminary letter, I will like to know where to send the letter to:
    A/L Registered office in Leicester
    or
    Customer contact centre in Merseyside

Many thanks

Re: Personal Loan with PPI can I claim

You can only claim it back if it was mis sold to you.
    Do you have reason to believe it was?

Comment

enaid;

Yes I have a believe that it was mis sold and this is my belief as quoted from my preliminary letter to be sent to A/L

:beagle:
      "I am now of belief that I was mis-sold this policy by not being given the correct information when the policy was sold to me as it was stated that taking the policy would assist in my application for credit. I am also aware that you have been fined by FSA for failing to treat your customers fairly when selling payment protection insurance and therefore do not believe that my policy was sold in my best interests"

Is this acceptable?

Comment

Are you going to go through the FOS with this claim or through the court?
        Please be aware that if you go through court and fail the FOS will not take on your complaint.
        If you go through the FOS and they reject your claim you can still go to court.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X