• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reader's Digest eyes bankruptcy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reader's Digest eyes bankruptcy

The publisher of Reader's Digest magazines plans to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy as it tries to cut up to 75% of its debts.

More...

Re: Reader's Digest eyes bankruptcy

No more Reader's Digest? Awwwwww.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Reader's Digest eyes bankruptcy

HOORAY..........about time, I am fed up of readers digest sending unsolicited mail and then demanding payment, I hope they sink without trace.
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
        I am fed up of readers digest sending unsolicited mail and then demanding payment, I hope they sink without trace.

Ditto does my head in they've been sending me rubbish for years!I have the same issue with Kleeneze,they put snotty little notes though my post box asking for their catalogues back or they will have to charge me for them..never asked for a catalogue in the first place so I bin them when they arrive.

I just signed up to MPS (like TPS but for mail x)
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

A bit late to react, but having done kleeneze we got told not to charge people for lost catalogues. I did end up with people pulling knifes on me or threaten with baseball bat beatings after asking for catalogues back. They cost pennies in the end.

Comment

The Kleen-eze Catalogues are not usually sent by post . It is usually someone trying to make a little money . As an agent you have to pay for each Catalogue and promotional material.

Comment

The cost per catalogue pack was not that great. In rural areas where we operated fuel was crippling us. We managed to have one month of £1000 that landed us £200 and £20 in profit. The money is in selling others that dream as the uplink gets commission on those sales.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X