• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shas V Capital 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shas V Capital 1

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
    Bet its Debta$$ next, their in house monkeys, followed by either Lowell or Capquest
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------

Bovine Excrement is what DCA's write, but OC's send Loo Roll for agreements

If that is what they send as per some CCAs they do not use both sides?????:beagle:

Comment

Capital 1 have written to me today to tell me that the arranged payment plan on my account has expired & that they are looking for an increase in payment.

Theyre asking me to send in a ie & an offer of payment....
      Should I write & remind them that the account is in default until they provide the correct cca info?

Or, what should I do? ....
      :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

Originally posted by shas View Post
        Should I write & remind them that the account is in default until they provide the correct cca info?

YEP
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Capital 1 have written to me today to tell me that the arranged payment plan on my account has expired & that they are looking for an increase in payment.

Theyre asking me to send in a ie & an offer of payment....

Or, what should I do? ....
          You are a little ahead of me on this similiar dispute with them, , I should await their next move or production of CCA, others will probably advise you similiar, at this point they are asking for the agreed payment from me so I am sending copies of Acount in Dispute also reclaim charges letter copies they have already had, I await their response if any, the reclaim charges is only a paper exercise as it would come off the account but if done and no CCA f//f/ offer is lower

Comment

Just remind me Shas, whats the balance on the account and how much are the charges on the account?
            Is no longer here

Comment

keep us informed SHAZ, I am follwing with great interest as I am not far behind the stage you are at.:beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                Just remind me Shas, whats the balance on the account and how much are the charges on the account?
                Balance = £5156.07
                Charges = not sar'd them yet but they did offer me £48 as a goodwill gesture...............
                Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                keep us informed SHAZ, I am follwing with great interest as I am not far behind the stage you are at.:beagle:
                Okeydoke

You might of caught up with me now because I've been distracted by poorly kids & not done anymore!
                Last edited by shas; 14th October 2009, 08:46:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

Balance = £5156.07
                  Charges = not sar'd them yet but they did offer me £48 as a goodwill gesture...............

Okeydoke

You might of caught up with me now because I've been distracted by poorly kids & not done anymore!

Still awaiting them to respond to my last batch of letters after they said payment required as per arrangement, they have ignored the full sar I requested i.e. no copy of CCA.

Comment

Still awaiting them to respond to my last batch of letters after they said payment required as per arrangement, they have ignored the full sar I requested i.e. no copy of CCA.

Aren't they great!

Comment

Got some toilet paper back from them now, check my thread Mike770vcapital one.

Comment

gone to Capquest SHAZ AND YOU????

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
                          The inhouse "DCA" threatens all sorts, but they soon get bored.
                          I hope you have a large Ignore folder for the carp you'll be getting.

DON'T respond to the first letter and might think about responses after that, but only of we can be bothered

They've passed me onto Credit Solutions Limited.
                          I have received my 1st formal demand today (should I still ignore?) & a phone call yesterday which I refused to accept.

Oh....& I have a pretty looking box to put the ugly stuff in lol
                          gone to Capquest SHAZ AND YOU????

I've gone to credit solutions!
                          Last edited by shas; 28th October 2009, 13:29:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Just an update.... Since I sent the bemused letter to credit solutions (shas v csl) & sent cap 1 a letter saying this account is still in dispute as Im yet to receive an agreement with all of the prescribed terms in it.......things have gone silent again. I will update when something happens!

Comment

Credit solutions have passed this back to capital 1 & I have received a pile of stuff from capital 1 today!

There is a covering letter basically saying that they have complied with section 78 of cca1974 & that I clearly have a valid, enforceable agreement & that they'd like the money off me now please.
                              The remainder is copy letters of whats been sent before & copies of the agreements theyve sent etc....

Can anyone advise me on this please?
                              Last edited by shas; 15th December 2009, 11:07:AM.

Comment

*bump*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X