• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shas V Capital 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shas V Capital 1

ROFL! I had to get my son off facebook on the desktop to get to the scanner. You should have it now lol
    :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

ROTFLMAO

Utter:

Here you go for a laugh, personal info removed

Comment

Thanks for posting it

I suspected it wasn't any good.
        But theparagraph where they say I clearly have an enforceable agreement with cap 1 blah blah blah made me wonder.........
        :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

*cough*
          so where are the compliant prescribed terms then.
          A piece of paper with your name and signature on is completely meaningless and, as a credit agreement, a waste of trees..

Comment

Theyre attached to it with a paperclip 5 x A4 printouts... lol....
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            So, how do you suggest I respond to that?...
            Last edited by shas; 14th September 2009, 20:05:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

To what exactly.
              You are still waiting for their compliance with your lawful request.

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
                ROTFLMAO

Utter:

Here you go for a laugh, personal info removed
                Not more Bovine???????:beagle: makes you get browned off = ooppps Thanks for the Pop Corn Curleyben !!!!!!

Comment

To what exactly.
                  You are still waiting for their compliance with your lawful request.
                  Ok Am I hoping that they will take me to court?

I wasn't sure if I needed to let them know that I disagreed with their opinion of the cca being 'clearly enforceable' to keep the account in dispute.

The other side of that letter says that was their final response & I can go to the ombudsman if I wish..
                  Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                  Not more Bovine???????:beagle: makes you get browned off = ooppps Thanks for the Pop Corn Curleyben !!!!!!

I've a pile of these crazy cca's Mike lol.
                  Last edited by shas; 14th September 2009, 20:22:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by shas View Post
                    Ok Am I hoping that they will take me to court?

I wasn't sure if I needed to let them know that I disagreed with their opinion of the cca being 'clearly enforceable' to keep the account in dispute.

The other side of that letter says that was their final response & I can go to the ombudsman if I wish..

I've a pile of these crazy cca's Mike lol.
                    So I am beginning to learn Curlyben lol.:beagle:

Comment

Waste of time taking it to the FOS as they don't deal with unenforceable agreemements.
                      They'll "sell" it on to some DCA's or other, so the fun really starts now

Comment

Waste of time taking it to the FOS as they don't deal with unenforceable agreemements.
                        They'll "sell" it on to some DCA's or other, so the fun really starts now
                        Ok. Thankyou. Watch this space lol.

Comment

Bet its Debta$$ next, their in house monkeys, followed by either Lowell or Capquest
                          Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                          Bovine Excrement is what DCA's write, but OC's send Loo Roll for agreements
                          Last edited by Curlyben; 14th September 2009, 20:43:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Bet its Debta$$ next, their in house monkeys, followed by either Lowell or Capquest
                            Oh great! I saw debtass on another thread.... does it ever end or will the debt just keep getting sold on ?

Comment

The inhouse "DCA" threatens all sorts, but they soon get bored.
                              I hope you have a large Ignore folder for the carp you'll be getting.

DON'T respond to the first letter and might think about responses after that, but only of we can be bothered

Comment

The inhouse "DCA" threatens all sorts, but they soon get bored.
                                I hope you have a large Ignore folder for the carp you'll be getting.

DON'T respond to the first letter and might think about responses after that, but only of we can be bothered
                                Okeydoke. Im actually looking forward to learning from this

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X