• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ppi And Repossession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ppi And Repossession

Can anyone tell me if a property can be repossesed while a claim for mis sold PPI is being investigated on the secured loan attached to the property that is in arrears.
    This person has been told it depends on the judge if they would be successful or not (poster on MSE) in getting repossession stopped.

The loan solicitor gave an extra 3 months before repossession and there is one month left and the claim may not be completed by then. Is there anyone who she could contact and help her?

Re: Ppi And Repossession

Would the PPI claim proceeds if proven stop repossession?
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    and link?
    Last edited by natweststaffmember; 10th July 2009, 18:13:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Is the PPI claim with the FOS or going court route?

Comment

It is complicated in that the FOS upheld the mis sold complaint, then the company went into Liquidation, so for over a year her claim has been waiting to be dealt with by the FSCS.
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        PPI Reclaiming Discussion part 4 - Page 268 - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

poster is called Dialysis
        Last edited by pinknico; 10th July 2009, 18:33:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well I never heard of them till now Home

If there is so much depending on the outcome of the PPI claim then surely these people must be able to go a little faster.
          Just had a quick scan of their site IMHO it's just another 'Authority' with an F in it's title that are pretty much a waste of time.
          They deal with the FOS so if the FOS have upheld the mis selling then surely they must be able to hurry em up a bit.
          Even if it were only for a promise that comp was on its way.

Comment

I have just been on MSE and read some of the thread.
            I can't help thinking what an utter disgrace it all is. The FSCS by it's own words is the last resort for consumers who have come unstuck with financial firms (and only authorised ones)
            This said if the PPI in question was ok and the Insurance firm went bump, would it still take them over 12 months to sort out the payments for the people affected.
            How many loan companies would wait this long?
            As I said before I have never heard of the FSCS, it may be just me being not taking notice, or maybe it's them not wanting to be known.
            I really do believe we have some very bad and sometimes useless Services set up to help us ordinary folk, no wonder we are in the sorry state we are.
            Long live :beagle:'s

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X