• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Biggs V Lloyds TSB credit card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggs V Lloyds TSB credit card

Amethyst

I have uploade the form so far and on page 2 I have not filled that in at the moment as that would be details about my evidence. Can you give me some words to put in there as I know we need to talk about the application, the letter and also that the case was in dispute. Also that the claimnet had not followed preceadures as laid down in law. This all needs summing up and i can then provide copies to the court of the letters and the application form.

I need to take this into court tommorow as i will not be able to do anything else for the next two weeks.

Comment

having a look through now
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Need the copy of the letter you sent to court as its gone from your posts.

That will be the basis of the evidence.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Amethyst

I Thougt i had done this once but i must be mistaken.

Anyway

I have done the front page on page 2 my understanding is that is where i add the details about the letter. I could do with some words on that and also Itake that isend along copies of the letter and the application form that has all of the corrections on it. Do we need to talk about the fact that the claiment has not complied with the law and that they should of given me 28 days. also should we say about the fact the this shoud of been precluded from court.

I need to get this to the court tommorow as im then away for two weeks.

Comment

Amethyst

Sorry I sent the same thing twice. Here is the coart letter.

Comment

thanks
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

You may have to be patient swepstone. Understandably time is tight, but you cannot expect an instant response or the something as involved as this preparing at such short notice. You mention you are away for 2 weeks, what is the court deadline for this to be in?
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Sign and fill in gaps and attach to this a copy of the original letter you sent in.

We also need to do draft directions to attach. (give me half hour or so)

also let me know once you downloaded this and I'll unapprove it, as I have done your previous posts as the documents were full of your personal details - don't worry we can still access them they just arent publicly accessible.
                  Last edited by Amethyst; 16th August 2009, 16:37:PM.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

swepstone, can I also point out that there is no need to use the report button each time you make a post. The thread is automatically updated when a new post has been made.
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      Sign and fill in gaps and attach to this a copy of the original letter you sent in.

We also need to do draft directions to attach. (give me half hour or so)

also let me know once you downloaded this and I'll unapprove it, as I have done your previous posts as the documents were full of your personal details - don't worry we can still access them they just arent publicly accessible.
                      Attach this to the N244 Amethyst has prepared for you

In the XXXXXX County Court
                      Claim number XXXXXX

Between

XXXXXXXX - Claimant

and

XXXXX - Defendant

Draft Order for Directions

1. The Judgment be set aside

2. Within 14 days of the Judgment being set aside the Defendant shall enter a revised defence and witness statement. If the Defendant fails to comply with this order, the claim will be struck out without further order.

3. Within 14 days of the Defendant entering his revised defence the Claimant file a response. If the Claimant fails to comply with this order, the claim will be struck out without further order.
                      Last edited by Amethyst; 16th August 2009, 17:26:PM. Reason: not WS

Comment

Amethyst

Thanks for that I have downloaded both of those documents. Is there anything else that I need and should I attach a copy of the original Lloyds application form. Do I need to provide more then one copy.

Comment

n244, draft directions and the original letter, think you need 3 copies, 2 for court one for yourself.

You don't need lloyds application, might be an idea tho to attach the order from the court (28 july one)
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Amethyst

Thank you so much for all your help.

Comment

Hi amethyst

i have been on holiday and had also a death in the family so I have not been in touch. Following our request for a new hearing date and filing a new defence the court granted in my favour and gave me a date of November and all seemed fine.

Today I got a letter saying that they want to put a charge on the house. This goes back to the judgement that was made on the 28th July. Although the judge went in my favour it would seem like they have not recieved or ignored the courts wishes as they have gone to a district judge to try and in force this charge. What a mess

Comment

Amethyst please look at my message

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X