• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HSBC & D.G

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HSBC & D.G

did you get it? Sharon

Comment

Sorry I've been out all day, yes they came through on both accounts. Am making enquiries. Is it okay to give those copies to the FCA (redacted of course)?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Sorry I've been out all day, yes they came through on both accounts. Am making enquiries. Is it okay to give those copies to the FCA (redacted of course)?

Of course O.K. no problem there! be very interesting!:beagle:

Comment

As suspected the original N1 form issued by so called DG solicitors and signed DG, well well, something should happen soon as these are false information/signatures, believe people are says that makes false submissions & SRA etc may action, and defendants should hear something soon????

Comment

Post copy of the claim form up Mike. For starters if it's signed by DG Solicitors then it;s against CPR anyway as it's meant to be signed by an individual.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

and the amount had been boosted from £5,000 + at the time.

Comment

Original Claim
                Attached Files
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: Business Debt Collection regulation

And the change of solicitors
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Amethyst; 5th July 2014, 12:50:PM.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: Business Debt Collection regulation

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    And the change of solicitors

there is a Your Reference quoted bottom right! Ame

Comment

oops, sorted
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Doing well DG (HSBC) Incorrect N1 signed DG not human, stating CCJ obtained when it had not, failure to supply SAR on time (ICO chased them = lost set aside as, after case State No CCA 1974 found in SAR Bundle which arrived after the case, sent my court papers to wrong claimant court hence I received another person (albeit not personally) but repayment cost.

Now we find they signed N1 not a human person or signature therefore proceeded to court under pretext, I complained last year to SRA etc about DG so called Solicitors whom I heard no more from just acknowledgemnt of papers/complaint with all the details, since early this year change of solicitors form ( How can it be change of Solicitors when DG was non descript)/?

looking to get help on here for a Formal Complaint to HSBC and regulators? regarding their past proceedure and events since and before?

also inviting them to contact the court service and set side the case as non competant! also recompence for false information and stating solicitors DG etc any thoughts???

Comment

Wonder if now possible to contact HSBC (ex DG non Solicitors) and state they have abused the courts system,CPR/ etc in pursuing an alledged debt without any CCA1974 and falsely suppling Witness statements to the contrary, and issuing N1 not signed by a Human being, and invite them to set aside the CCJ and then withdraw the original case as non complant with Legislation i.e.

Misleading the Court Service, abusing position/Authority. Stating falsehoods in proceedings/letters, i.e. non-descript signature/headings and on and on!?

Section 127;-

(3) The court shall not make an enforcement order under section 65(1) if section 61(1) (a)(signing of agreements) was not complied with unless a document (whether or not in the prescribed form and complying with regulations under section 60(1)) itself containing all the prescribed terms of the agreement was signed by the debtor or hirer (whether or not in the prescribed manner) nand deliberatly delaying SAR request & ICO order to them until the set aside application had been heard and refused,??

Comment

Your complaint about DG Solicitors c/o Hsbc Bank Plc (NOTE DG are HSBC.

Thank you for writing to the Legal Ombudsman on 10 October 2013 and outlining your
                            complaint about DG Solicitors c/o Hsbc Bank Plc. I am writing to explain why we are
                            unable to look into your complaint on this occasion. I have also enclosed a leaflet
                            describing what we do and when we can help with legal service complaints.
                            You told me that you have a complaint against DG Solicitors c/o Hsbc Bank Plc. This is
                            because you say they issued a claim against you without evidence of a consumer
                            credit agreement and misled the court.
                            The Legal Ombudsman has formal powers to investigate complaints brought to us by
                            individual consumers and by small firms, trusts or charities. But they must be the
                            people who were the lawyer’s customer at the time – that is, people who were
                            themselves receiving the service from the lawyer or law firm concerned. Page 2 of 8

Legal Ombudsman
                            In your case, you were not receiving the service you are complaining about from the
                            lawyer concerned. The legal service which you are complaining about was provide
                            receiving the service you are complaining about from the
                            lawyer concerned. The legal service which you are complaining about was provided to
                            someone else. Unfortunately, this means we are not able to help you on this occasion.
                            Please get back in touch with us if you think we have got the facts as shown in this
                            letter wrong or are aware of other matters that significantly alter the circumstances
                            surrounding your complaint.
                            Thank you again for contacting

signed;-

Squiggle

Comment

LATEST RESPONSE TO BACKUP COMPLAINT:- see 73

Your complaint about DG Solicitors c/o Hsbc Bank Plc

Thank you for your email of 22 August 2014.

Your complaint appears to be the same complaint about the same law firm which you contacted us about in October 2013.

We have attached a copy of our letter sent to you on 14 October 2014.

This letter details why we are unable to consider your complaint about DG Solicitors c/o Hsbc Bank Plc.

Please get back in touch with us if you think we have got the facts as shown in this letter wrong or are aware of other matters that significantly alter the circumstances surrounding your complaint.

Comment

Stumbled upon this thread, think I am in the same position regarding a CCJ issued by DG solicitors, and finding it hard to get any information or documentation from HSBC...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X