• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

6+ years claim **** Offer Received ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6+ years claim ****Waiting For Offer****

That is interesting cos that is definitely Credit Management Services in Telford and NOT the team that deal with hardship in Edinburgh......hmmmm.
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Have you tried the 0131 number struggling mum post above?
    Last edited by natweststaffmember; 25th March 2009, 16:59:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

theyve given me 2 01952 numbers that go through to them i will try that 0131 number tomorrow cos im getting a bit fed up now to say the least!

Comment

phoned today as they were shut when i called yesterday at 4:45!
        after spending ages trying to get through i remembered SM's number durr got through stright away!! thank you SM
        theyve sent an offer out today .ooerr i know its going to be a poor offer as in keeping with the styly of their business but i still have butterflies!
        can i turn down the offer and ask them to re assess it due to the stay being on the claim? or do i have to accept it for now??

Comment

Wait till it comes Mrs lol
          You just never know and is it to go straight to you or to your debtors?

Comment

i dont know they havent said yet but just so long as i can pick how much goes where im not too bothered to be honest

Comment

You could always accept as a partial settlement!
              If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
              Oscar Wilde

Comment

yes i def will do that especially as the OFT thingy is going better than i expected.. i just dont want to spend too much time fighting for it cos its needed sooner rather than later

Comment

OH MY GOD!!!!
                  i have received a great letter today off natwest
                  the offer is........(drum roll) £1,304.00!!!!!!!!! yay!!
                  enaid you were right as usual!!
                  it even saysthat once legal proceedings are complete they will be applied to my case...and essures my acceptance of this payment does not prevent me from benefiting if the legal decision is advantageous to me!!:tinysmile_aha_t:
                  i dont think you have a big enough smiley on here for me!!
                  thank you all xxx

Comment

Fabulous news archer - thats better than expected isn't it....was the original charges about £1550.

Well done.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: 6+ years claim **** Offer Received ****

Great news xxxxx
                      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                      Me VS Abbey Win
                      BIL HSBC Credit Card
                      BIL EGG
                      BIL HSBC Loan
                      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Well done - really pleased for you
                        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Fantastic news Archer, that should keep the wolves from the door!!!
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Fantastic news, well done x

Comment

thanks for all your congrats
                              and yes ame youre right its only around £200 off the original amount without interest...i was expecting a lot less to be honest and it will def keep the wolves from the door!!!! im VERY happy things are starting to go right i hope!
                              SM i hope this means your offer is due to be sent out

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                                thanks for all your congrats
                                and yes ame youre right its only around £200 off the original amount without interest...i was expecting a lot less to be honest and it will def keep the wolves from the door!!!! im VERY happy things are starting to go right i hope!
                                SM i hope this means your offer is due to be sent out

Lol, i'm guessing you didnt read my thread xx Paid out last week

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X