• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

6+ years claim **** Offer Received ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6+ years claim

ok just done the figures and just charges it is £1569.50 for about 2 and a bit years! no wonder i didnt know where my money was going to!!

Comment

Yeayyyyy! Wonders will never cease! Finally! Go Archer!!!!!!
      Is no longer here

Comment

god wendy its took since june to get the flipping things! its been sent recorded delivery of course! its worth a shot cos some of the charges are from recently when theyve took my benefits but finally i have changed my bank now so the charges are just going to mount up and up til they pay and then ill have to claim again!! lolol

Comment

Great stuff Archer, keep us up to scratch with this, it's deffo going to add up to a fair few bob lol. I am no way an expert on this but I think I am right when I say as long as you have some recent charges or charges within the 6 years all is ok.
          Not easy I shouldn't think but not impossible either good luck Enaid xx

Comment

Well done Archer hun, getting the info is the hard part.
            I have no doubt they'll stay it.... but hey.... at least it's on record then and will have to be delt with after the OFT case

Comment

aww thanks u 2,tempty u really have had it roough lately <<<big hug>>> xxxx
              well they tried to stop me getting my 6+ yrs from my last claim as i was putting my bundle into court.but i politely pointed out that in the bundle there was laws to back up the 6+ yrs claimng and they paid it in the end so u never know!! fingers crossed xx

Comment

well i had a form for hardship to fill out off the bank.they then send me a letter asking to call them about the reclaim.
                i called the glasgow collection centre where my account now is apparently.he was arrogant and rude and needed a slap.he questioned my figures for bills .he checked everything over and said he would put a hold on the charges going on my account...but only if i made a payment towards the overdraft.i reminded him that the only reason that i was over it was because of the charges and i told him to check! he said he wouldnt.then he said that if i hadnt rediredcted my money(benefits!) into a different bank then i wouldnt be in this situation.i told him if i hadnt of done it i wouldve been left with no money for 2 weeks to feed my kids and i couldnt afford to take out another loan.soooooo he wasnt happy,asked again what i could afford to pay.....i said ,you have the figures in front of you where do you suggest i get the money from? the food money for the kids? he said he wouldnt be able to help and that was that and i had to wait til after PFT case that was "loosely connected" with my case.
                so the hardship thingy is there to help those of us who need it ,the banks are there to make sure that they dont abide to it
                so i shall be reporting them to FOS as soon as i get money for ink..... and then write them a lovely letter telling them that i have

Comment

Never cease to amaze me, what planet are they on??

Don't wait for the ink, e-mail the complaint and I'll get it in the post for you xx

Comment

thanks jan but i need to download one form for me and one for my son.ill do them both at the same time
                    but it brings a new meaning to the word hardship! apparently it means u do have spare money! how stupid of us! me and tempty must be rolling in money but just dont know it!

Comment

i thought today what the hell lets see if my printer is good enough to scrape some ink off the side for me! lol
                      and it did! i got the form printed off and ready to go!! yipee

Comment

quick update
                        in january this year i filled in a hardship form ... they have sent a couple of letters asking for more info and copies of red letters etc..they are taking about 3 weeks to reply to each letter ,this in mind i should be about due for another one soon.. wonder if todays OFT case will hurry it up a bit?? i can but hope i suppose!

Comment

:tinysmile_aha_t:
                          speak of the devil!
                          i just had a phone call off natwest credit management team and she wanted to clarify a few details.... asked if i had more recent arrears letter for one company but said i wasnt able to find one sent recently...
                          she said i should hear hopefully by the end of next week if my claim has been successful
                          so til then i shall be keeping my fingers and toes crossed with sellotape if need be!!
                          lol

Comment

guess what i got this morning??
                            i have a letter saying my claim for financial hardship has been accepted!! woooooooooo
                            it says i shall receive an offer letter soon and should i wish to accept i should sign and send it back
                            it doesnt say how much of the claim its going to give though ...im all excited now!! i hope its a decent amount it would take a lot of pressure off me .....
                            it also says on it that the interest on my current account is frozen pending the outcome of the OFT case
                            yay some good news at flipping last!!

Comment

Great news Archer, well done.

Comment

thank you
                                xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X