• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

6+ years claim **** Offer Received ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6+ years claim **** Offer Received ****

ok i requested my SAR in june and ive received some of them but not the ones before 2002.thanks to nattie and fendy ive sent an email to a lady in the SAR dept last week,but still nothing,not even an acknowledgement!!
    in the meantime they have taken around £300 off me in the last few weeks leaving me behind with my bills again!! so i sent a complaint in via their website about them taking my benefit money......they replied saying .....as you have received a refund before we are not prepared to give you any back.!!!!
    so i wrote back by email,saving a draft,saying can you confirm that you are refusing me my money taken illegally from means tested benefit??
    they emailed back saying theyve passed it onto some other dept and i should hear in 10 days....now where have i heard that before!

Re: 6+ years claim

They have to provide information within 40 days of the SAR being sent. RETAIL REGULATORY RISK, you know the guidelines and so do I. Tick tock 40 days are on the clock. SORT IT OUT. I have more things to say

Comment

Lol Archer I've heard that one before aswell hun.
      I'm still waiting for their supposedly 10 day reply from 18 June!
      Guess they think they don't have to bother now the case has been stayed..... just like they haven't bothered with a bundle.... or answering any of my letters. Cobblers are just as bad if not worse and yes........i still have that awfull layer rotfl.

I still have a few tricks up my sleeve yet, I'm still playing nice atm, can feel some pretty heated (and persistant) letters to the local MP, BBC, watchdog and anyone else I can think of if this stay does not get lifted though. If I'm gonna fight may as well make it a public one..... everyone can have a laugh then...lol

Comment

i know what you mean,i sent an email to my local MP about them taking my benefit money to which he said there wasnt much he could do and it wasnt in his jurisdiction but i could attend one of his meetings if i wanted!!!! absolute waste of space!!
        since my email the other day about the more recent charges....i have been told to get in touch with them about my overdraft!! lol who can guess whats coming next! i have applied to co-op for a bank account a basic one but they wont have any news til thursday or friday! my credit report is still in the process of being sorted out have got 3 of them sorted but the other 6 are still saying queried on it!!
        god tempty that flipping lawyer! she needs shot i think absolutely incapable of anything including response!!!

Comment

lol Archer i'm not even sure she's real anymore!
          think she may just be some automated system invented by cobblers just to get peeps off the phone when they get fed up with trying to contact her.
          Half the time she doesn't answer her phone.... and when she does the verbal response is limited to say the least ...lol. I'm sure she's incapable of typing either....she's never bothered to answer any of my mail anyway!!
          so there ya have it.... imaginary....she doesn't exist.....surely not!....lol

Comment

well you would think she wasnt real cos if she was really that incompetent she wouldve been sacked so that just backs up your theory tempty!!! lol

Comment

ok nattie need advise as what to do now......
              phoned customer services just.....i was told again that i couldnt get past 6 yrs now???( they have already sent 7!!) and there is no number for me to get in touch with RRR .i told him the directions that you gave fendy as to how to obtain the rest of the SAR and he didnt deny it as such....he satrted stuttering and said there was nothing he could do and that hes checked and no statements were sent out as yet and there is nothing he can do personally.... ARRRGHHH what can i do now??? whats the quickest way of getting them and the most effective? ive emailed RRR twice with no confirmation and ive given them til this friday.

Comment

Customer services do not know about RRR so you call CRU if you want organ grinders and customer services if you want the monkeys. I think DPA Non COmpliance letter maybe in order.

Comment

I need to apologise but I have been forced to visit a place where one of these numbers was passed on many moons ago. Alex Lyons head of Data Protection for RBS Group 0131 626 1152 or Joyce Tudor 0131 626 1165 or even 0131 626 1117.
                  Hope that helps and sorry I should have had this info before. Just could not remember where I put it.

Comment

oooo nattie i could kiss you!!!! THANK YOU VEEEERYY MUCH!!
                    xxxxxxxxx

Comment

joyce doesnt work at the RRR any more! is that fendys fault?? lol!
                      speaking to someone called andy......
                      he said hes ordered them and they will take upto 10 working days :banana:
                      i cant wait !
                      i bet after all this theres no charges!!!!
                      im excited now! i hope they turn up!!
                      ooo nattie thank you very much!!!!! XXXXX

Comment

great new's archer hun
                        i hope they turn up for you

Comment

well got letter today off joyce tudor about manual intervention!! lol it was dated after i was told she no longer worked there!!

Comment

Archer, thank me when you win. Getting the info is the first battle but not the last battle.

Comment

wise words in deed

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X