• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CL Finance - CCA 1974 regulation compliance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL Finance - CCA 1974 regulation compliance?

Received a letter and just wondered (without going and reading) how it stacks up against the Oct 08 requirements for information disclosure.

The letter is a statement of account and simply shows a 'bought forward' figure no other information.

On the reverse they state
    This statement does not contain all the information which you are entitled to receive from us about your agreement. if you would like this extra information please get in touch with us to obtain it. We are required to provide you with this information within fifteen working days of receiving your request. The information we have omitted is as follows;
    • the amount of credit originally provided
    • the duration of the credit agreement
    • the date of the agreement or the date of first movement on the account
    • the rate or rates of interest applicable'
    what do you reckon ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: CL Finance - CCA 1974 regulation compliance?

Further background would be good, especially as I've only had 3 hours kip

If you are referring to the requirement for an annual statement of account then NO.
    As it should show all transactions for the previous year.

Comment

actually I don't think there were as the bought forward date was 01-Oct-08 lol (its not addressed to me)

And get some more sleep xxx zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Wish I could..

Comment

We get a statmement like this this from them every month, showing the token payment they have recieved

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X