• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

It's Me..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those guys have been so hard to control single handedly
    I've been on my best behaviour......!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deller View Post
      I've been on my best behaviour......!!!
      Yeah right .......
      I had the full low down Mr. pmsl
      aint that right Scarlet hun???!!!

Comment

ABSOLUTELY TRISH HUNNY

i filled you in on all there antics didnt I

it took 2 hours didnt it ???? if i remember rightly and that was only the first episode

LMFAO

Comment

Oi you cheeky git, you best fill me in too then cos I can't remember!!

ROFLMAO

Comment

Oi you cheeky git, you best fill me in too then cos I can't remember!!

ROFLMAO

EXCELLANT if you cant remember i can make stuff up then too!!!!

same time tonite trishy hun ???? LOL that will give me time to make up a few things PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by scarletrose View Post

same time tonite trishy hun ???? LOL that will give me time to make up a few things PMSL

yep totally.2hours again???tell me now cos i'll have to put my phone on charge pmsl
              Oh and Dell....you wait till i see you.chains whips etc ...oh and scarlet will be there too so you aint got a hope in hells chance!!!!
              Last edited by Cola_Pop; 24th May 2007, 12:29:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scarletrose View Post

Don't you dare!!

Comment

Originally posted by minx View Post
                  Oh and Dell....you wait till i see you.chains whips etc ...oh and debbie will be there too so you aint got a hope in hells chance!!!!
                  Hmmm, Just let me know when and where!!

Comment

Hmmm, Just let me know when and where!!
                    You already know when and where pmsl......
                    So beware Scarlet and Trish will be about lol lmao......with a stepladder pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by minx View Post
                      You already know when and where pmsl......
                      So beware Scarlet and Trish will be about lol lmao......with a stepladder pmsl

PMSL

yes and a few suprises too!!! new equipment remember

Trishy put your phone on charge hun.....

Ive made up a few great things about Dell to add to the stuff he really did LMFAO

Comment

Think I'm gonna need some back up here, I know how convincing your lies can be Scarlet. No point calling uniform in though cos they wouldn't last five mins round you....pmsl

........and what ya mean the stuff I really done, surely that's gotta be included in the stuff you make make up!!!

Comment

OMG Deller, you poor/lucky bloke !!!

I'm staying locked in the loo.

Comment

Think I'm gonna need some back up here, I know how convincing your lies can be Scarlet. No point calling uniform in though cos they wouldn't last five mins round you....pmsl

........and what ya mean the stuff I really done, surely that's gotta be included in the stuff you make make up!!!

Stop trying to get out of it!!!! and as for the uniforms.....not the fire brigade.....not the police force...not even search and rescue can save you now

oh i have just remembered something else i need to start writing this down LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Simian View Post

pmsl Bill!!!
                              We will find you there too and then you will have to show them legs roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by Simian View Post

LMAO hun its okay i told you ill be gentle wiv you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X