• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

It's Me..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarletrose View Post

oh i have just remembered something else i need to start writing this down LMAO.
    That sheet of paper better be blank!!!

Comment

Sorry Deller I can't offer you any help!!

Bill, the secret of a good hiding place, is NOT telling anyone where it is

BB

Comment

Originally posted by Deller View Post
        That sheet of paper better be blank!!!

I have just emailed Cob to see if he would like to add anything to my list !!!!!!:rolleyes:

If anyone would like to add anything feel free to email me with times dates etc .............

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Bitingback View Post

BB
          LMAO Gomez hunny xxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Bitingback View Post

BB
            As long as there's a good lock on the door, I can hold out all night. And if I get one sniff of hot wax, I'm outta that bl**dy window - bars or not !!

Comment

Originally posted by Simian View Post
              As long as there's a good lock on the door, I can hold out all night. And if I get one sniff of hot wax, I'm outta that bl**dy window - bars or not !!

I LMFAO hun who said wnything about waxing we havent the funds for wax just enuff for a pair of TWEEZERS i hope you like a bit of plucking ?????

pmsl

Comment

Yikes !! That's it......

I'm off down the road. Long gone......................

Comment

Originally posted by Simian View Post
                  Yikes !! That's it......

I'm off down the road. Long gone......................

AAAWWWW Sim dont be like that hun there is a banana in it for you !!!!!!!! hehehehehe

Comment

Firstly I must appologise, Sorry scary I thought I had posted on your thread already, only to read it again and I didn't.

Welcome scarletrose.

here is your little verse;-
                    Scarletrose with a button nose ginger hair and fourteen toes,

The verse I made up in referance to my cat, but it suits you too.
                    his name is wiggum.

bestest wishes,
                    Hod, Liam......
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

thanx happy hun

i can say i look nothing like your cat he is so much more attractive than me

thanx for my little verse i love it

hugs kisses as always
                      scarlet
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X