• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** full refund *** Credit Card Charges H.s.b.c. Reclaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** full refund *** Credit Card Charges H.s.b.c. Reclaim

Sent off list of credit card charges & interest to reclaim of £135.66 ON 16th May 2009, received an offer of £176.56 on 23 May 2009, do I accept on their terms which says:- I/we accept a goodwill payment of £176.56, the equivelent to a 100% refund of default charges plus contractual interest, in full and final settlement of my/our claim against the bank? My pount is can I change full & final settlement to read (without prejudice) as a safe guard, as they say in their main letter they will carry on adding defaults to anybod!s account? . Mike770

Re: Credit Card Charges H.s.b.c. Reclaim

Personally I would just write your own acceptance letter -

I accept a goodwill payment of £176.56, the equivalent to a 100% refund of default charges charged between DATE and DATE, plus contractual interest, in full and final settlement of this complaint.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks Amethist, will do thankyou for your response..i down 2 to go MIKE770

Comment

Well done :kiss:
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Re: *** full refund *** Credit Card Charges H.s.b.c. Reclaim

congratulation Mike, who's next on the list ?

Comment

Well done Mike.
            Enaid x

Comment

Nice One congratulations.

Comment

Fantastic and well done,

Tuttsi

Comment

CAPITAL ONE have seperate thread, also reclain=ming for my wife MBNA, CAPITAL ONE , H.S..B.C.

MIKE

Comment

MBNA and Cap One should be pretty straightforward...will kee an eye out.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Still awaiting Cap1 for self and OH, but received MBNA list of charges for OH to-day, am going to work out 8% interest before submitting claim/complaint. MIKE770

Comment

Cap 1 has 2 days to go to submit then 40 days are up to supply list charges, will check if the £10 cheques have been cashed?????????????

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X