• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Water Or Wine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Or Wine

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine... and those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom,
    in beer there is freedom,

in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated
    that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
    Remember:

Water = Poop,
    Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,
    than to drink water and be full of ****

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service

Re: Water Or Wine

Also fish feck in water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Water Or Wine

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
      Also fish feck in water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know plenty of humans who do too !!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X