• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Employment Tribunal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Employment Tribunal

There is no need to thank me Zietgit

All i did was ask some quesionts, probably stupid ones at that. Your problems are way out of my league and i wish you luck.

If the only thing i have learned since coming to this site and on another site i used to frequent its that the courts are not actually about truth or justice, they are about getting somehting you want by using the system if you can.

in effect its a game and the way to win is find someone who knows how to play the game to get the best resuklts.

Of course calling it a 'game' does perhpas trivialise the system, its not my intent but i do think that many of those involved have no real feel for justice.

JMHO

Glenn

PS righty will do his best to steer you in the right direciton so you have good support there.

Comment

gis a link

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
        gis a link
        Lazy git!!!

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=17315

Comment

Don't care

Comment

Glenn:
            I used to be able to grasp information very quickly, see the big picture and adjust risk assessments "on the hoof". Since being targeted by Probation management for raising concerns about covert practice and agenda, my head has been shot to s... . Damage done means that my ability to process information is laboured, my short-term memory is very poor and I need "prompts" to help me remember stuff or work things out. So you see Glenn, and righty too, you were helpful. After your input I was able to clarify questions to put on legal thread. The whole thing has cost me my health and left me unfit to work which I just cannot forgive. I just thought that with the political climate being the way it is, perhaps now is the time I might be able to uncover some answers and get justice.
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            Glenn: I don't know what you mean by "gis a link". I'm still trying to work out how things work. Or were you talking to Glenn?
            Last edited by zeitgit; 28th May 2009, 19:05:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It was Righty being idle and asking Glenn for a link to your thread in Legal
              Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X