• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

claim compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claim compensation

Hi, fellow members. I found this site looking for details on Cento Clint Review/Anoco Ltd / Forbes Douglas whom I have already paid £79-99 (they said refundable) to start a claims procedure on my behalf to collect overpayments in late charges/interest etc on a myriad of Credit cards and loans that I HAD.

I am now more organised and have a decent tracker mortgage, no negative equity and no silly loans or credit card debt.

However, I am lazy, too lazy to do all the legwork to get these charges back myself (which is why I was tempted by the offer)

Cento have sent me loads of paperwork which I have to fill ot for each loan/credit card together with an authority to sign for them to act on my behalf. I also have to provide current(less than 3 month old) utility bills (original- not photocopied)etc for each claim, and also photocopy of passport and driving licence. I also have to pay £10 for each claim (also refundable -they say)

Their charge is 25% . I know it sounds a lot, but it is tempting when you're the sort of person who would have not bothered to do it otherwise.

Can anyone comment or advise, I don't want to take the process if it's really dodgy.

Re: claim compensation

Would be a lot less paperwork to reclaim them yourself.

Will get the letters
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

1: Legal Beagles
      send to your card providers and loan providers and current account providers (one per company not per account)

then when the info comes back within 40 days, add up the charges, send a prelim, then an LBA and you'll probably be paid especially on credit card charges.

Legal Beagles - Template Letters
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I'll do it for you for 20%

Comment

I'll do it for 15% and a jam doughnut

Comment

I'm Free lol

Comment

However, I am lazy, too lazy to do all the legwork to get these charges back myself (which is why I was tempted by the offer)

Cento have sent me loads of paperwork which I have to fill ot for each loan/credit card together with an authority to sign for them to act on my behalf. I also have to provide current(less than 3 month old) utility bills (original- not photocopied)etc for each claim, and also photocopy of passport and driving licence. I also have to pay £10 for each claim (also refundable -they say)
              Doesn`t sound like they are doing a great deal for their money, especially if you have all the information to hand on here for free. By the time you have filled out all their forms, gathered the utility bills, sent them your passport and driving license (would you give me all those details and pay me for it???? I could be anyone, think I would be tempted to take all that informaton and sell it on to one of the claims management companies that are paying between £10 and £400 for such details)

All you are doing is basically handing over your identity to someone you don`t know for them to send you a letter back asking you to do more "legwork". Not really a way out of being lazy is it?
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X