Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Allocation Questionnaire Guide-N150 (Fast Track)

  • Share
  • Thread Tools
  • Display
  1. #1
    Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Senior Member

    May 2007
    0 Post(s)

    Default Allocation Questionnaire Guide-N150 (Fast Track)

    Here you will find an online PDF version of the N150 form with form filling facility. -
    Please note that once completed (dependant on your version of PDF reader) the Allocation Questionnaire CAN NOT USUALLY be saved and you are advised to print 3 copies , at least , once completed.

    A guide to completion is as follows however it must be adapted to suit your own circumstances.

    Completed by , or on behalf of

    The claimants name(s)

    In the

    name of your chosen Court

    Claim number and last date for filing with court office these are normally completed by the issuing court , but double check they are completed and the details are correct.

    Tick NO

    Tick Yes and use the following text.

    The claimant is a Litigant in Person, and claiming against a company that carries on business in this area, and thus the claim should be heard locally to the claimant.


    Part 1 - leave blank

    Part 2 - tick Yes

    Applications - tick no ( unless you have then tick yes)

    Witnesses - Your name

    Experts - tick No

    Track - tick small claims

    Estimate 1 hour

    tick Yes

    The draft order for directions should be attached with the Allocation Questionnaire and can be found in the Templates Library and kindly devised by Ashley

    Estimate your costs including postage and any hours put into your claim, and multiply by £9.25 ph.


    Any other information that you consider relevant to the judge to consider your arguements of the claim, referring as necessary to any documents you might have attached INCLUDING THE DRAFT ORDER FOR DIRECTIONS. You need not include details of caselaw etc as these will be supplied to the court in your COURT BUNDLE if needed upon a case management hearing.

    You should point out that the case is a simple matter and should not require more than 1 hour to hear.

    If the value of your claim is above £5000 you may wish to add reasons why the case is more suitable for Small Claims Track or ask for the defendant to supply basic disclosure of true costs to bring the case to a speedy conclusion. You may also want to ask that a Small Claims Costs Order be made should the judge decide that the case should be allocated to the Fast or Multi track.

    Many Judges are now in favour of this approach, so the request is likely to have been seen by your Judge before. State that it was devised by the Mercantile Courts for similar cases quoting relevant case numbers if you have them.
    Last edited by Amethyst; 13th September 2013 at 07:58:AM.

  2. #2
    Amethyst's Avatar

    Site Owner

    May 2007
    1843 Post(s)


    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

    Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

    Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site -

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Contact Us

© Celame (UK) Ltd 2017
LegalBeagles® are DPA Registered No. ZA158014
LegalBeagles® is the trading name of CELAME (UK) LIMITED ( 09220332 )
Registered Address: 25 Moorgate, London, England, EC2R 6AY
VAT registration number 206 9740 02
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Celame (UK) Ltd Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

To find out more about managing your money and getting free advice, visit the Money Advice Service,an independent service set up to help people manage their money.