• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Valex111 V Hsbc Success !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valex111 V Hsbc Success !!!!!!!

Hi All,

I have had a claim on hold for 2 years with HSBC for £7500 in charges incurred when my wife was seriously ill. I was made redundant last year and my mortgage company was about to repossess.
    After contacting HSBC to explain my situation regarding my redundancy, my wife's health and my mortgage, they agreed to pay £5000 direct to my lender and that was done this week.
    I must say that HSBC unlike earlier contacts were entirely sympathetic so my advice to everybody is dont lose heart.
    I would like to thank LB's and all the contributors for providing info and guidance.
    Good luck to everybody out there.
    Valex111

Re: Valex111 V Hsbc Success !!!!!!!

Well done and thank you for informing us of the outcome.
    I hope your wife is getting better and the money has helped you get back on your feet.
    Enaid x

Comment

Fabulous news Valex - thank you for posting. xxxxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Congratulations and well done.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X