• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RBoS Charges Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBoS Charges Claim

Hi All

Tomorrow I will post a letter to RBoS asking for charges back that were applied to my old current account (CCJ one). I cant afford a SAR yet (soon though), am I still okay to proceed with this letter and then do the SAR?

Thanks Lumi x
    Luminol x

Re: RBoS Charges Claim

Originally posted by Luminol View Post
    Hi All

Tomorrow I will post a letter to RBoS asking for charges back that were applied to my old current account (CCJ one). I cant afford a SAR yet (soon though), am I still okay to proceed with this letter and then do the SAR?

Thanks Lumi x
    Might be worth sending them a SAR now without the fee so that your intention is clear(if they send it back then so be it but they might send the information out anyway). Do you still have internet access to the account?

Comment

No I dont, it was taken to court approx 3-4 years ago, I dont think I ever had Internet access to it but I know I was overdrawn nearly every month for 10 years so thinks its worth a go !
      Luminol x

Comment

No I dont, it was taken to court approx 3-4 years ago, I dont think I ever had Internet access to it but I know I was overdrawn nearly every month for 10 years so thinks its worth a go !
        As you know or will know now, I don't deal with court stuff(cos I am crap) so may not have read the thread. Is it AT COURT, GOING TO COURT or BEEN AND DUSTED AT COURT?

Comment

Done and Dusted for along while now. I pay £2.00 a month for the rest of my life.
          Luminol x

Comment

In that case, take your time...

Comment

When I reach my 583rd Birthday Ill be Debt free woo hoo unless I win the lotto! lol
              Luminol x

Comment

When I reach my 583rd Birthday Ill be Debt free woo hoo unless I win the lotto! lol
                I live in hope on the lottery and I play it(just not very good with numbers, pmsl).
                What I meant was take your time and send them a SAR when you have the money..and take it from there. Unless you have found the fountain of youth, RBOS can keep having their small payment and the amount will never be paid in full.

Comment

If you have enough information to request the repayment of your charges you don't need to send the SAR at all.

However, you'll be hard pressed to ask for their return if you can't state how much you are owed.

Comment

I'll hang on til I have the money for the SAR I think, thanks guys
                    Luminol x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X