• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** SUCCESS **** STRUGGLINGMUM v NATWEST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** SUCCESS **** STRUGGLINGMUM v NATWEST

Claim under the hardship waiver for £1078 (january 2009)

Settled - amount £2384 :tinysmile_grin_t:

Full thread - Strugglingmum v Natwest - Page 3 - Legal Beagles
    Last edited by Amethyst; 17th March 2009, 18:10:PM. Reason: added full thread link :)

Re: STRUGGLINGMUM v NATWEST

Just to say again: CONGRATULATIONS!
    From another Struggling Mum.

Comment

OK hope some people find this useful

03/01/09 sent off letter to reclaim bank charges under hardship waiver

11/02/09 received a financial statement form - filled in and returned recorded delivery 12/02/09

03/03/09 (prior to this I had called every other day to ask how my claim was progressing and was given clear dates that they were dealing with / it was roughly 3 weeks behind the date it was sent/received)
      03/03/09 received a letter asking for proof of bills/arrears etc

faxed them same day

05/03/09 chased progress on telephone

told hardship had been accepted and asked to returm maestro card - did this immediately by taking into local branch and telephoned to confirm that day

06/03/09 received letter confirming acceptance under the hardship waiver

09/03/09 received offer

sent acceptance back that day upgraded to 1st class and recorded delivery UPGRADE TO NEXT DAY IF YOU CAN

chased by telephone 12/03/09 and told only received that day

chased 16/03/09 told payment had been authorised

17/03/09 payment made directly into my account

I hope this may help xx
      Last edited by strugglingmum; 17th March 2009, 20:04:PM.

Comment

I ammostly heartened by the fact that it was only 12 days between getting the news on the phone, and the payout, even though they tld you it might take 21 days.
        Mine may take a little longer as they are apparently now gathering in info from when I first started the claim, so from 2001, but I really hope I get it before the end of this month..

I just can't wait to feel "clean" again.

Comment

Originally posted by arunadasi View Post
          I ammostly heartened by the fact that it was only 12 days between getting the news on the phone, and the payout, even though they tld you it might take 21 days.
          Mine may take a little longer as they are apparently now gathering in info from when I first started the claim, so from 2001, but I really hope I get it before the end of this month..

I just can't wait to feel "clean" again.

I feel the same way my friend , but like I have said before if it wasnt for the friendly help I have had here I wouldn,t have got this far. hang in there!
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          Originally posted by strugglingmum View Post
          OK hope some people find this useful

03/01/09 sent off letter to reclaim bank charges under hardship waiver

11/02/09 received a financial statement form - filled in and returned recorded delivery 12/02/09

03/03/09 (prior to this I had called every other day to ask how my claim was progressing and was given clear dates that they were dealing with / it was roughly 3 weeks behind the date it was sent/received)
          03/03/09 received a letter asking for proof of bills/arrears etc

faxed them same day

05/03/09 chased progress on telephone

told hardship had been accepted and asked to returm maestro card - did this immediately by taking into local branch and telephoned to confirm that day

06/03/09 received letter confirming acceptance under the hardship waiver

09/03/09 received offer

sent acceptance back that day upgraded to 1st class and recorded delivery UPGRADE TO NEXT DAY IF YOU CAN

chased by telephone 12/03/09 and told only received that day

chased 16/03/09 told payment had been authorised

17/03/09 payment made directly into my account

I hope this may help xx

Thanks SM it really does help and Im grateful to you for posting it helps others coming after you to understand the process.

I sent all my things together ,expenditure sheet , list of charges, copies of all bank statements since date of the start of my claim, court orders , letters from creditors , notice of rent arrears , utility bills and updated them as when they come in faxing or sending recorded delivery or next day, so hopefully mine will be concluded soon.

Thanks again for your post:tinysmile_grin_t:
          Last edited by hoops-morton; 19th March 2009, 07:31:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          'Be Traist'

Comment

Re: *** SUCCESS **** STRUGGLINGMUM v NATWEST

well done, i finally found right thread ! lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X