• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**!!! SUCCESS !!!! ** Arunadasi vs Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **!!! SUCCESS !!!! ** Arunadasi vs Natwest

Originally posted by arunadasi View Post
    Hmmmm... Birmigham! Too far away, unfortuately (I'm in Eastbourne).
    If you remember, I'm my husabnd's full time carer and can't leave him for more than a few hours. As I'm someone noted for being footloose and fancy free (hitchiked all around SOuth America and overland to India in my wild youth!) the restraint has taken some getting used to, and I;m still not used to it. I can't go anywhere now, though occasionally I do escape.
    It so happens that the weekend 10th - 14th I'm going to Germany for a much anticipated Ladies Weekend with a group of very old friends, and my dear son is coming down to look after hubby!
    So it wouldn't have been possible anyway.
    I would however love to contribute to a round of Birmingham drinks so let's talk some more!

Well enjoy Germany, I am really going to try and get down from Scotland for this was in Birmingham at the weekend and enjoyed it so another trip looks on the cards!

Again my congrats , well done!
    'Be Traist'

Comment

Originally posted by strugglingmum View Post
      Huh ...how come I never got one of those :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

lol got my hair done finally tools, im still blonde and gorgeous, just no dark roots now xx
      You didn't offer to buy drinks, as Ame pointed out everyone is welcome, the more the merrier. I will graciously accept drinks from anyone, doesn`t matter if you are gorgeous or not I`m not prejudiced. Just as long as Ame is on my non-drinking arm on the night, keeping me out of trouble as she did at the last meet.

Arunadasi, no worries at all, completely understand you not being able to attend. Enjoy your girlie days in Germany you deserve them.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
        You didn't offer to buy drinks, as Ame pointed out everyone is welcome, the more the merrier. I will graciously accept drinks from anyone, doesn`t matter if you are gorgeous or not I`m not prejudiced. Just as long as Ame is on my non-drinking arm on the night, keeping me out of trouble as she did at the last meet.
        Well from my memory she definately kept you out of trouble and out of sight for much of the evening

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X