• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ABCUL - Association of Brition Credit Unions Ltd - Find your local union

Collapse
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABCUL - Association of Brition Credit Unions Ltd - Find your local union

ABCUL
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: ABCUL - Association of Brition Credit Unions Ltd - Find your local union

Their search facility on ABCUL needs updating. I think if you really want to find your local Credit Union you should try a google search for example, here is my local credit union

index.html
    Last edited by Tools; 4th March 2009, 17:08:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Great Nattie................how about compiling a list.............just while your doing nowt mind you

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
        Great Nattie................how about compiling a list.............just while your doing nowt mind you
        you want an A-Z????
        ermmm, use google

Comment

Working on it
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

here is mine
            River valley Credit Union
            The Old Bank Building (that made me titter)
            6 Great Clowes Street
            Lower Broughton
            Salford M7 1RE
            0161 832 1998

Comment

LB members living in Plymouth might be interested in the following Credit Unions that operate in the City -

City of Plymouth Credit Union
              14 Cumberland Street
              Devonport
              Plymouth
              PL1 4DX
              01752 201329
              E: office@cpcu.co.uk
              www.cpcu.co.uk

Hope Credit Union
              142 Union Street
              Stonehouse
              Plymouth
              PL1 3HL
              01752 301871
              E: office@hopecreditunion.co.uk
              www.hopecreditunion.co.uk
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X